ADVERTISEMENT

SC Injury News

Did they have an xray machine available to them in the pink locker room?
Good question. But even if they did and there was no visible fracture, it doesn’t mean you don’t have a fracture. Because of this, you might need to repeat the films in 10 days to 2 weeks to look for fracture that was radiographically occult (invisible on x-ray) at the time of the initial injury. This is due to post traumatic bone resorption (osteoclastic activity) as the initial part of the bone repair process rendering a previous non-visible fracture to become visible on later repeat x-rays.

I also think 10-2 still very much in play, assuming Clifford only misses a few games. With this said, a 10-2 projection has become markedly more challenging with Mustipher out. While I’m thrilled with our overall D performance to date, we have shown some vulnerabilities vs the run and we’ll be tested on the ground vs the likes of OSU, Michigan & Mich State (Kenneth Walker III is the real deal).
I really can't see us putting points on the board with our back-ups. The defense will need to have some point production.

There's a reason TR went in the game when Cliff went down. The reason was NOT the result of a coin flip.
Yea, and Wiggans started over Wilson against Wisky. How did that end up??

I expect TRob to start at Ill. But I'm not sure how long his leash is if he struggles like he did against Iowa.

I'm confident that your validation is not important to me. Info is legit as of last night.

Yep. Just More of "my cock is bigger than your cock." This board is never short on "I know because I know, so FU!"

Appreciate the post, heckmans.

I think 10-2 is certainly still possible. However, to assume we can run the table other than OSU is not a prediction I feel comfortable making at this point. We'll see if the injury bug evens out in the conference....and who knows it may actually come back to benefit PSU later in the schedule. PSU has not reacted well to losses the past 5 or 6 years. So I remain hopeful, but not overly optimistic.

MSU's QB (name escapes me) played three quarters last night with his throwing arm hanging. This time of year the injury bug hits everybody; some players worse than others. The game becomes a war of attrition. Nothing new.

ADVERTISEMENT