ADVERTISEMENT

Saw this article from Nebraska about 2020 CFB Season......

Listening to radio Friday afternoon around Flint, the talk was front-loading the schedule to ensure divisional games are played.
The talk show host questioned if it was more to ensure that ohowihate and scum get their game played. If the big 2 other 12 played under normal schedule, and the season gets cut short then the two (my words not his) conference darlings get their game canceled.
In the East, who do you think would goes three games in a row against the top teams, ohowihate, scum, MSU or Penn State? Hmmm

OL

"I think it probably comes down to Kevin Warren, the AD at Ohio State (Gene Smith), the AD at Michigan (Warde Manuel) and then probably a group of three or four presidents and chancellors," said a league source.

Of course that is who makes the decision, but in this case, I doubt anyone wants to be on record making that decision.

Read the last few paragraphs....totally infuriating! Proof who runs the Big Ten!

https://journalstar.com/sports/husk...cle_9828c789-8986-5d62-92d8-f5c703f45063.html

"I think it probably comes down to Kevin Warren, the AD at Ohio State (Gene Smith), the AD at Michigan (Warde Manuel) and then probably a group of three or four presidents and chancellors," said a league source.

The commissioner, two ADs, and three or four presidents. That composition makes all of the sense in the world.

The BIG 2 + 12.....nothing I don’t already know.
I LOATHE this conference!!!!!
I am right there with you RTR....which makes every WIN that more enjoyable. PSU probably will never receive the accolades and respect we deserve....so we'll have to be satisfied taking our TV share and hoisting the conference championship trophy!

Reactions: PSU65
Same guys who make the calls on officiating crews, close calls, etc.

When will we learn? Get out!

There was a recent WSJ article about the CFB season and it primarily discussed the B10. The only schools that were really mentioned, because they are so important to the B10, were OSU and Meatchicken. The article pretty much stated that the B10 is about OSU and Michigan and the most important conference game of the year between the two. No other games or teams matter.

There was a recent WSJ article about the CFB season and it primarily discussed the B10. The only schools that were really mentioned, because they are so important to the B10, were OSU and Meatchicken. The article pretty much stated that the B10 is about OSU and Michigan and the most important conference game of the year between the two. No other games or teams matter.

One thing I don't get. We often hear about how valuable a property PSU is to the Big Ten. So how come the Killer Bs don't take advantage of that to further the cause of the school?

Don’t worry. Sandy won’t allow this to happen.

One thing I don't get. We often hear about how valuable a property PSU is to the Big Ten. So how come the Killer Bs don't take advantage of that to further the cause of the school?
‘Cause we need to hate sports. Duh!

Do those same people need to be contacted when someone needs to take a crap?

ADVERTISEMENT