ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Men’s hockey at Wells Fargo Center

Nitwit

Jul 18, 2001
Pennsylvania
Looking forward to seeing us take on the Princeton Tigers. Last year Princeton took this game away in the third period. We’ve already beaten Princeton at home this year, but this is a chance for fans of both schools to see good college ice hockey in a big NHL venue. Anyone else going?

Looking forward to seeing us take on the Princeton Tigers. Last year Princeton took this game away in the third period. We’ve already beaten Princeton at home this year, but this is a chance for fans of both schools to see good college ice hockey in a big NHL venue. Anyone else going?

That was two seasons ago and we got robbed when the refs missed a puck in the net. Everyone stopped expecting a whistle, except there was no whistle. Princeton grabbed the puck and scored. Not a reviewable play apparently.

I will be there with friends. Was at both games this weekend and really hope to see the energy they brought in the Saturday night dismantling of the Domers! If they play even close to that level and Jones (assuming he starts) has a good game in goal they should be able to handle the Tigers.

Was lucky enough to catch both games in this series as Princeton was on a football weekend and ill be heading to this one in Philly as well. Have to meet up with friends to get my ticket at some point though lol

I’m in. Going to Atlantic City for the hoops game at 2:00 vs. NC State and then down to Wells Fargo (aka Pegula East). Looking forward to it.

Reactions: joeparules
ADVERTISEMENT