ADVERTISEMENT

Saquon with Nike endorsement deal....

Only 1K+ views here. Figure it'll grow so embedding the notice here. Just to get some of the lurking pittiots to jump off the cliff, check this post I'll start. May get deleted! Bradley emailed Terry Smith!
I haven't forgot you committed when I needed you. I'll be watching spring and pre-season practices!

Ugh. That screws me bad. Gambit Worldwide Enterprises (the leader in poor quality, outrageously expensive sweatshirts) had a very nice offer on the table, and I knew if he chose Nike we were out. Ah well.:(
I thought all your merchandise could be branded with the logo of any company you choose since they were produced in sweat shops in countries that adhered to no copyright, patent or trademark laws? No?

Such a great pic of him there too. He just looks like a great person. He's always been a clean cut, no frills, articulate and humble young man. Good job by his parents.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I thought all your merchandise could be branded with the logo of any company you choose since they were produced in sweat shops in countries that adhered to no copyright, patent or trademark laws? No?
Thank you for asking about Gambit Worldwide Enterprises. On the advice of counsel I can only tell you that we strictly adhere to the laws of those places where there are laws we can strictly adhere to. I will add that most of our products are produced high in the Himalayan Mountains where there are no sweat shops of any kind. In fact, sweating is strictly prohibited, except by Yaks and they don't sweat much. Thank you again for you interest in Gambit Worldwide Enterprises. :)

Reactions: PSU73 and LionJim
Thank you for asking about Gambit Worldwide Enterprises. On the advice of counsel I can only tell you that we strictly adhere to the laws of those places where there are laws we can strictly adhere to. I will add that most of our products are produced high in the Himalayan Mountains where there are no sweat shops of any kind. In fact, sweating is strictly prohibited, except by Yaks and they don't sweat much. Thank you again for you interest in Gambit Worldwide Enterprises. :)

I hear that because of the sexist location of your operations (HIMalayan) you may be forced to relocate.....curious where that’s going to be?

Reactions: fairgambit
So Saquon turned 21 and inked a lucrative deal with Nike

not a bad week.

Get Gone!

DVntxQAVAAIbtuz.jpg

Such a great pic of him there too. He just looks like a great person. He's always been a clean cut, no frills, articulate and humble young man. Good job by his parents.

Yup - great kid with outstanding character. Really happy for him!

FOOTBALL. :eek:

Aaaaaaaaaah!

Hisssssssssssssssss!

You made me go to that GD website!

Apologize now!

PSA: He linked Pennlive. (Booooooooo)

Gambit now feverishly combing the Lhasa ghetto looking for a Sherpa rumored to have the name Sakwon Berkley

Reactions: fairgambit
From the photo does it appear that SB is sittting in the PSU football weight room or is is working out at some other place?

From the photo does it appear that SB is sittting in the PSU football weight room or is is working out at some other place?
The t-shirt he's wearing has the Tom Shaw Performance logo on it, so I'm guessing he's training down at their facilities in Florida. Penn State's facilities don't have that red/black color scheme, either.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
ADVERTISEMENT