ADVERTISEMENT

Saquon gets his own Nike logo

1wEjGsE.png

The Bronx hasn't had a break since Robert Moses destroyed it. Hopefully this will give the area a much needed boost.

I'm typically not one for flashy logos and stuff, but......this would look cool AF on a Penn State uni, helmet, or shoes. Michigan can have Jordan. We got...SAQUON.

I know everyone likes SB and all...... and I have no reason to believe he’s anything but a great kid.....
In fact, there are oodles of examples of him being a GREAT kid

But this shit is pure crap.
And a slop pile of hypocritical bullshit....... Saquon or no.
That’s not SB’s fault or responsibility (and I hope, for his sake, he makes a big pile of coin off of it).

Just a glaring highlight of the “patheticness” of the Fan Boy mentality.

I know everyone likes SB and all...... and I have no reason to believe he’s anything but a great kid.....

That’s not SB’s fault or responsibility (and I hope, for his sake, he makes a big pile of coin off of it).

Totally, but it is what it is. Ita marketing run amok, just like in the NBA. Bronx born is so stupid and desperately trying to tie him to the NYC market.

Welcome to the western civilization, planet Earth, barry. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Reactions: BBrown and wilbury

SWEET. JEEBZUS. :eek:

I like the hat at $28. The shirt is f'n ugly. I wonder how much the shoes are. I didn't see them on the web site that was linked.

I like the hat at $28. The shirt is f'n ugly. I wonder how much the shoes are. I didn't see them on the web site that was linked.

The hat price gives me hope that the shoes might actually be reasonably priced.

I’d enjoy it more if there were fewer idiots on it. But that’s just me.
Of course, then where would you and Fabian lay down your heads.... and your Crocs collection?
Oh my..... the dilemmas we face.

BTW: Thanks for sharing your insight. One would be hard-pressed to find sufficient words to properly describe just how meaningful and beneficial your words of wisdom are to all mankind.

Perhaps Dennis could come close :)

Eek. If you get your wish, you better hope they don't base the decisions of who to take and keep on each person's level of wit. I would miss you.

Give all the credit to Saquon here. Very impressive that he made this happen already in his young career. I don't like it at all but it's good for Saquon and the Penn State program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT