ADVERTISEMENT

Saquon Barkley in Top 5 Pro Bowl Voting

Credit to eric barren and his predecessors for keeping tuition increases in check.

:eek:
:eek: I am outraged!
This guy declared WAR! on tuition increases!
FSU-Homecoming16.jpg

:eek: I am outraged!
This guy declared WAR! on tuition increases!
FSU-Homecoming16.jpg
One thing I dread about bowl trips....my family always wants to go to the pep rally. Listening to this turd talk about "comprehensive excellence" and how he "fell in love" with PSU football. He makes me throw up in my mouth.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
President Stache was way off!
So was Buffett Parrothead. He is from Nazareth (Jahan Dotson). He said the word in our conference was to hit Barkley early, he’d disappear. He scored 9 TDS in 2 games, versus them, including a 4 TD game in front of James Franklin and Sandy Barbour.

I have always been a big supporter of CJM, but one has to wonder if the PSU coaching staff could not put Barkley in situations to gaurentee him the Heisman, was this coaching malpractice? I doubt we ever see anyone at PSU in the next 50 years with SB's talent.

I have always been a big supporter of CJM, but one has to wonder if the PSU coaching staff could not put Barkley in situations to gaurentee him the Heisman, was this coaching malpractice? I doubt we ever see anyone at PSU in the next 50 years with SB's talent.
I would think winning games was more important.

Reactions: Pocono Lion
#26 is an entertainer. So glad he's in the Big Apple.

I used to love spinning the Beastie boys and watch PSU games; Saquon's athleticism has a flow like good rhymes. He's a physical poet.

Just imagine if he was running behind a dominate OL with a excellent qb. You can see his full potential start to come out as Giants OL starting to play little better. 3 straight games with over 100 yds rushing and that's with only 4 carries in second half of eagles game. Barry Sanders probably only other rb in history that can play at SB level with a very very bad OL.
Skip Bayless called him a luxury rb a month ago. Guy seriously might be the dumbest person in sports history with a comment like that. Can't stand people who just look at stats and not account what's going on around that player or even watching them.

Last edited:
Just imagine if he was running behind a dominate OL with a excellent qb. You can see his full potential start to come out as Giants OL starting to play little better. 3 straight games with over 100 yds rushing and that's with only 4 carries in second half of eagles game. Barry Sanders probably only other rb in history that can play at SB level with a very very bad OL.
Skip Bayless called him a luxury rb a month ago. Guy seriously might be the dumbest person in sports history with a comment like that. Can't stand people who just look at stats and not account what's going on around that player or even watching them.
Bayless also said Johnny Manziel would be bigger than LeBron in Cleveland....so Skip has quite a few dumb comments to call the dumbest.

ADVERTISEMENT