ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Stoll Shot! Not Life Threatening Thank Goodness

Turk as in [The] Turk. Stoll didn't want his buddy in trouble so he lied to protect a friend. It wasn't smart, but I somehow admire the loyalty and selfless motive.

Virgil_Sollozo.png

Stoll is smart to not rat out The Turk! Stoll can’t wrestle NCAAs from among the fishes. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: nittanybrian
Turk was the shooter. Total accident. ... I hope nobody gets punished too harshly.
On the other hand, Stoll is a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall him—if he is to be shot in the knee by a friendly Turk ... or if he should be struck by a bolt of lightning—then he’s going to blame some of the people in that room; and then he does not forgive; and then he will punish harshly. o_O

Last edited:
From long distance, and only reading what's written, doubt we know all the facts. Consequences for cover-ups are, most times, worse than the crime. Tremendous learning experience for all these young men, and it doesn't sound like this will keep him (Stoll) from wrestling, other than what the Coaches/Administrators might do suspension-wise. To me, one fuzzy aspect is the exact effect on the knee.

ADVERTISEMENT