ADVERTISEMENT

Sagarin predictor

A Penn State vs Bama bowl game would be fun. If Saban retires, Nitts could send him off into the sunset with a rare loss.

Reactions: NedFromYork
We would need to score to do that. Alabama is not Michigan State.

Exactly how will we score?
By advancing the ball across the goal line?

Alabama's defense is about a TD worse per game than Iowa, UM, and OSU.

Scoring between 20 (statistical worst case) and 38 (best case) should be enough to win.

A Penn State vs Bama bowl game would be fun. If Saban retires, Nitts could send him off into the sunset with a rare loss.
Although they’ve improved over the last 4-5 weeks, Alabama is absolutely beatable. If we draw the “Tide”, that may entice most of our possible “opt outs” to “opt in”. Would be a great end season game

Penn State pick'em vs Georgia; Penn State -1 vs Bama.

Sagarin predictor
There is 0% chance we get Bama in a bowl. The bowls are way too greedy and conspiring together for this to happen. They'd rather get PSU against any school with a fanbase that doesn't travel as well at one bowl, and Bama against another school with a fanbase that doesn't travel as well at another bowl. That way each bowl gets at least one fanbase that travels well, and they satisfy their obligations to the other schools that require a NY day bowl bid. They won't waste 2 blue bloods in the same bowl game. I wi$h I wa$ wrong, but we all know how thi$ work$.

I would love to have a victory over Bama. It would put a smile on Joe's face. I watched the Iron Bowl. We could beat Bama this year.

There is 0% chance we get Bama in a bowl. The bowls are way too greedy and conspiring together for this to happen. They'd rather get PSU against any school with a fanbase that doesn't travel as well at one bowl, and Bama against another school with a fanbase that doesn't travel as well at another bowl. That way each bowl gets at least one fanbase that travels well, and they satisfy their obligations to the other schools that require a NY day bowl bid. They won't waste 2 blue bloods in the same bowl game. I wi$h I wa$ wrong, but we all know how thi$ work$.
I am 75% Tulane and 25% Missouri for us in the bowl (assuming it’s Tulane)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT