ADVERTISEMENT

Sad News (THIS IS NOT A REAL NEWS STORY)

Hey slush,
Honest thoughts...I knew right away it was a parody, but then I am very familiar with your material. Must admit, couldn't read the whole thing, this time. Just couldn't get the Megaludis family out of my mind when reading what I did. I know them well, and while they have a great sense of humor, this write-up could be taken wrong.

All others,
Slush is a good friend, and would never, in a million years, write something even marginally offensive about any wrestler. Just not his MO, not even close. I personally love his work, and have thoroughly enjoyed all other parodies over the years. This one, not so much...but he's got a pass from me. Good dude, trust me.

Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots!

Thanks to this contemptibly obnoxious person, this is my last post ever.

Way to go, clown.

;)

If they only knew that you left out the part where...on the way to the hospital... the ambulance sideswiped and tipped over a truckload of babies only to have several wrestlers quickly toss them back on with pitchforks. Way to water it down Slush
DISCLAIMER: No pitchforks were harmed in the writing of this absurdity.

DISCLAIMER #2 : As someone who lost an arm in a horrible Bowling accident.....I get extremely offended when posters write about Zain literally tearing off limbs of actual wrestlers. It brings back terrible memories, night-sweats, severe drooling and Halitosis.. Please be sensitive to other's misfortunes and refrain from posting about mutilations.

CLARIFICATION Forgot to mention.....they were rabid baby rats with lasers on their heads. .... Sorry :)

Last edited:
Hey slush,
Honest thoughts...I knew right away it was a parody, but then I am very familiar with your material. Must admit, couldn't read the whole thing, this time. Just couldn't get the Megaludis family out of my mind when reading what I did. I know them well, and while they have a great sense of humor, this write-up could be taken wrong.

All others,
Slush is a good friend, and would never, in a million years, write something even marginally offensive about any wrestler. Just not his MO, not even close. I personally love his work, and have thoroughly enjoyed all other parodies over the years. This one, not so much...but he's got a pass from me. Good dude, trust me.

I'm sorry this one was a difficult read, Roar. Point well taken.

And I appreciate the kind words. One small point of clarification, though . . . While I do have immense respect for all D1 wrestlers and their abilities, and I try to celebrate them, I am not innocent from taking sarcastic swipes at guys who I feel have patterns of poor sportsmanship. Just putting that out there before anyone takes exception to your 'never in a million years' comment!

I'll meet you halfway on that, Roy. I edited the post title and inserted a disclaimer above the story.

And, of course, I'll try to be more sensitive with future satires, as the whole purpose is to entertain. There are those who just think I'm an idiot, and that's fine -- I'll never be able to satisfy them and won't try to do so. But for those who normally appreciate a parody, I'll try to be more careful about subject matter that I can foresee as potentially pushing the envelope. But I'm not the most aware person when it comes to that.
It's all good, slush.

Carry on.

Wow, I was able to ascertain this was phoney reading the first paragraph. But that's just me...

ADVERTISEMENT