ADVERTISEMENT

S-T-E-E-L-E-R-S Here we go STEELERS here we go! Steelers vs. N.Y. Giants game thread Monday night!

Benny Snell has to be the RB, assuming he doesn't have fumble issues. Conner does look slow and isn't shifty at all.
Lead-footed Conner is a bust. He needs to be released and Snell needs to be the feature back. Now Conner is hurt again. He has the robustness of a 13-year old girl.

Reactions: GregInPitt
I like Herby on Saturdays CFB.....not so much Mon NFL!

He was 100x better than the second crew that did the Denver game. I think it was Steve Levy and Brian Griese they stunk and yes they talked about social issues waaayyyy more than Herby and Fowler did.

He was 100x better than the second crew that did the Denver game. I think it was Steve Levy and Brian Griese they stunk and yes they talked about social issues waaayyyy more than Herby and Fowler did.

Did not watch one second of the second game, but know I would take almost anyone over Griese.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
I like Herby on Saturdays CFB.....not so much Mon NFL!
I found him to be a bit bland for pro-ball. Maybe in college, the "pomp and pageantry" is enough to carry the game-energy and all he has to do is analyze. But for a pro game, made worse by no fans, his presentation was kind of bland.

The Steelers look real good this year. The defense line may be the best in the NFL. If Ben and the offense get on a roll I could see a SB appearance.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV

Levy, Griese and Riddick is your weekly MNF announcing team. I used to like Levy when he did the NHL games on ESPN, which seems like 20 years ago.

Levy, Griese and Riddick is your weekly MNF announcing team. I used to like Levy when he did the NHL games on ESPN, which seems like 20 years ago.

I forgot about Riddick. I really like him as a studio guy but I didn't like him in the booth last night. JMO but 3 guys in the booth is 1 too many.

I forgot about Riddick. I really like him as a studio guy but I didn't like him in the booth last night. JMO but 3 guys in the booth is 1 too many.
It’s bad if they are competing for air time, which tends to happen. I didn’t watch the late game so I can’t comment on that group specifically. But if those three are too many they should move one to take Herbie’s spot with Fowler. He offered up absolutely nothing up that anybody watching didn’t already know. Waste of space.

It’s bad if they are competing for air time, which tends to happen. I didn’t watch the late game so I can’t comment on that group specifically. But if those three are too many they should move one to take Herbie’s spot with Fowler. He offered up absolutely nothing up that anybody watching didn’t already know. Waste of space.

Trust me when I say you don't want Levy or Griese taking Herbies spot and I say that as someone who is indifferent to Herbie. I think he's good sometimes other times not so much. Levy and Greise on the other hand are always bad.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Didnt the iggles give up 8 sacks? Looks like competition for worst ol

I found him to be a bit bland for pro-ball. Maybe in college, the "pomp and pageantry" is enough to carry the game-energy and all he has to do is analyze. But for a pro game, made worse by no fans, his presentation was kind of bland.

Analyze? Herbie couldn't analyze low tire pressure.

.... even if his car has tire pressure sensors....

ADVERTISEMENT