ADVERTISEMENT

S-T-E-E-L-E-R-S Here we go STEELERS here we go! Steelers vs. N.Y. Giants game thread Monday night!

But just like Fonzie, Barkley will be barking for Barkley...
2-B72149-D-1574-45-EF-8332-9-DD9-D05826-EC.jpg

It’s baffling why you wouldn’t give the ball to your best player more than once inside the 5 yard line.

Reactions: TheGLOV
It’s baffling why you wouldn’t give the ball to your best player more than once inside the 5 yard line.
Doesn’t matter with their OLine. Connor doesn’t get touched until he’s at least two yards ahead. Barkley gets tackled three or four yards behind the LOS every time. Barkley is going to have a very disappointing career I’m afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: PSUfiji and TheGLOV
Doesn’t matter with their OLine. Connor doesn’t get touched until he’s at least two yards ahead. Barkley gets tackled three or four yards behind the LOS every time. Barkley is going to have a very disappointing career I’m afraid.

Yeah Barkley's career is really going suck.. Jesus you are dumb.. He already has a 2000 yard season.

Claypool is going to be the real deal.. Kid is such a freak.

Yeah Barkley's career is really going suck.. Jesus you are dumb.. He already has a 2000 yard season.

Claypool is going to be the real deal.. Kid is such a freak.
So one 2,000 yard year is a successful career....What an idiot.

I don't think his career will suck but unless the Giants OL gets a lot better really quick he will not be the exceptional back that we know he can be. They (OL) do not look any better than last year and they were really bad last year.
But frankly Pittsburgh's OLine isn't wowing me either. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: PSUfiji and TheGLOV
I don't think his career will suck but unless the Giants OL gets a lot better really quick he will not be the exceptional back that we know he can be. They (OL) do not look any better than last year and they were really bad last year.
Decastro is out and that's huge. Banner is getting man handled as well.

Reactions: hohmadw and TheGLOV
I didn’t say his career would suck, I said it would be disappointing. When you have 7 carries for -8 yards like he does tonight, because your OLine sucks and they’re not doing anything to improve it, your career is going to be disappointing.

Barkley on the short pass. Insane amount of speed generated in a short time. Bo like. That’s the only person I can think of with that acceleration.

Reactions: TheGLOV and BBrown
Barkley on the short pass. Insane amount of speed generated in a short time. Bo like. That’s the only person I can think of with that acceleration.
Maybe they should get him more involved in the pass game since he won’t be able to do anything in the running game....just a thought.

Reactions: TheGLOV and BBrown
Sure why not

And your Flyers are an up and coming team sir. Just might need to dip into free agency for a goal scorer

They are good for a reason

Next years Islanders-Flyers games are going to be a classic!!!
From watching seven games against them, the Flyers also need help on the back line. Pretty weak in their own end.
To at least keep within the parameters of this thread, Herbie is a flaccid commentator. Nothing insightful at all.

Good competitive game. Will help the Steelers if they can win it.

Ben getting more comfortable as the game goes on. Receivers looking better. Claypool made a great catch earlier. Especially for a ND suckup...... ;) Right Glov?

Hopefully next week we won't have to listen to Herbie..... :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT