ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Rutgers Dual Thread 1/16

Anyone else have a hard time finding the PSU-Rutgers dual on ESPN's schedule for today? I filtered the schedule to show wrestling only and it shows 3 other duals but not this one. I then thought maybe ESPN listed it under MMA since this involves Rutgers after all. No dice. I then removed the wrestling and MMA filters and searched all sports and there it is, under "N" for NCAA Wrestling, all by itself, as if to say PSU wrestling is a category of its own. :cool:

Anyone else have a hard time finding the PSU-Rutgers dual on ESPN's schedule for today? I filtered the schedule to show wrestling only and it shows 3 other duals but not this one. I then thought maybe ESPN listed it under MMA since this involves Rutgers after all. No dice. I then removed the wrestling and MMA filters and searched all sports and there it is, under "N" for NCAA Wrestling, all by itself, as if to say PSU wrestling is a category of its own. :cool:

Saw it here on Verizon in the Philly area....ESPNU / channel 573.

In my area, it's on ESPNU @5.

Hopefully Nick/coaches are playing it safe and he’s not really, really sick.

Any word on RBY?

Download the ESPN app to your phone. Hit 'watch' then search on wrestling. You can watch it there or cast to you TV.

Reactions: backdrft76
ESPNU

TimeTV Show
5:00 pmCollege Wrestling Rutgers at Penn State

clay Sauertieg start a thread!!! now!
I’m in agreement. We can get 10 threads going on this dual if we put a little effort into it. Clay’s thread would make 7, and then I’m sure we could get 3+ more after the meet on the following topics:

- post-match thoughts & analysis
- gripes about officiating
- anxiety over missing or “underperforming” wrestlers
- lineup change suggestions
- “[name of wrestler] is a BEAST!!!”
- something about Iowa (as it may or may not relate to the PSU-Rutger dual)

Careful now people, stay on task or Sister Slushhead will rap your knuckles with a yardstick!
snart-nun.gif

ooops is right, read the title of this thread and thought it was 1 of 16.

Ooh, might that be indicative of a Berge
sighting at 165? Not saying that I expect it, just curious that several have weighed in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT