ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Big Ten ticket availability

I am a Rutgers season ticket holder and I received an email. I am able to buy 4 tickets.

so where was it on the Rutgers site that you were offered the chance to order even 4 tix.. I got a Rutgers season ticket but didn't see where I could order Big 10 tix
To request all-session passes, login to your account and select the “Big Ten Wrestling Championship” application on the right side and submit your request. You may also purchase all-session parking for $50. You may purchase one parking pass per four tickets requested. Parking will be allocated in priority point order.

Worked for J&J downtown several years. Walking downtown is definitely an adventure. In a group of 4-5 .... you might make it without some sort of issue.
On my 25th year with J&J. None of them in New Brunswick, thank the Lord.

Worked for J&J downtown several years. Walking downtown is definitely an adventure. In a group of 4-5 .... you might make it without some sort of issue.

Downtown is the safe part (unlike when I went to grad school at Rutgers in the late 70s). Walking in the dark along River Road is the dangerous part.

NJ honors no concealed carry, probably the toughest state for concealed carry.

NJ honors no concealed carry, probably the toughest state for concealed carry.

True. Very stiff penalties too. Not worth it.

If a person is convicted of the "Graves Act" offense of Unlawful Possession of a Handgun, in violation of N.J.S.A. 2C:39-5(b), a crime of the second degree, the sentencing range is between 5 and 10 years in New Jersey State Prison with a mandatory period of parole ineligibility of between 3 and 5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT