ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers at 3:30 on BTN.....and who ruined gopsusports.com?

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Took some searching as the gopsusports.com side is screwed up. Used to find the when and where quickly and easily with a page with the full schedule that was updated quickly. Now the schedule is just across the top and shows date and time but not who is carrying the game. No link showing schedule. Been this way for a while. Wish they would bombard to previous format.

Did a search and 247 had the info. So game at 3:30 and will be dark under the lights by halftime. Caution leaving that sewer pit after dark!

Reactions: brupsu and scbob
Took some searching as the gopsusports.com side is screwed up. Used to find the when and where quickly and easily with a page with the full schedule that was updated quickly. Now the schedule is just across the top and shows date and time but not who is carrying the game. No link showing schedule. Been this way for a while. Wish they would bombard to previous format.

Did a search and 247 had the info. So game at 3:30 and will be dark under the lights by halftime. Caution leaving that sewer pit after dark!
Clifford needs to play a lot better this week and we need receivers to get open. Schiano is a good defense coach and will likely stack the box.

I can't get into that site on my phone. It says I have ad blockers turned on but this is the only site where I get that message.

This is the best TV schedule CFB site out there: https://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Last edited:

It is easy to find. You just hover over teams on the top menu and there a link directly there. It not that hard really.

It is easy to find. You just hover over teams on the top menu and there a link directly there. It not that hard really.
Doesn’t work on my IPad. I did see a link at the top left ‘composite schedule’ Click on that and it brings the entire month all sports schedule with dates and broadcast info.

Doesn’t work on my IPad. I did see a link at the top left ‘composite schedule’ Click on that and it brings the entire month all sports schedule with dates and broadcast info.
On IPad you have to go to team then it right there in the more menu. Not hard to find at all.

On IPad you have to go to team then it right there in the more menu. Not hard to find at all.
But it used to be right on the home page right on top. Now you have to go three clicks deep.....after you figure out where they put it. Was simple....not now.

Why would they do that? Because they want more clicks. And clicks sell advertising. It also counts as stickiness which also sells ads.

Its all about the money.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT