Russia Taking Out Khazarian Mafia/Violent Neonazis In Ukraine? What Is The Khazarian Mafia?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

If you want to know what’s going on with Ukraine and Russia you need to study and learn about the Khazarian mafia.

The TLDR of Khazarian mafia (aka Ashkanazi Jews) is a 1000 year old satanic family that infiltrated the Jews and currently hold control over the leaders of the world through bribery and blackmail. Was said they force political leaders to commit satanic crimes against children, recorded as blackmail so they can act out their will in controlling the world under their "Great Reset".

Here are some great resources on who the KM is and what their beliefs are:

The origins of the cabal

Their need for symbolism will be their downfall…Zelensky a luciferian??

sudPVTV9mTNO.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: john4psu

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

If you want to know what’s going on in Ukraine in Russia you need to study and learn about the Khazarian mafia.

The TLDR of Khazarian mafia (aka Ashkanazi Jews) is a 1000 year old satanic family that infiltrated the Jews and currently hold control over the leaders of the world through bribery and blackmail. Was said they force political leaders to commit satanic crimes against children, recorded as blackmail so they can act out their will in controlling the world under their "Great Reset".

Here are some great resources on who the KM is and what their beliefs are:

The origins of the cabal

Oh ok. So this war is about child trafficking.

I knew you would tie it there somehow.

There's a dude with tattoos so its basically a fact now.

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
I am glad you are bumping this thread. More people will realize you are insane.
I do question the authenticity of online posters such as wer0206. There is a large amount of evidence that both the Russians and Chinese engage in massive amounts of online misinformation intended to divide and create overall mistrust in our nation in their efforts to take down the United States and western civilization overall. He may be a plant. There is not the same regard for freedom or even the same value of human life in eastern civilizations like China or places like Russia. We are the impediment for them to achieve their goals of world donination. The only way to do it is attack us from within to influence both the left and right..

Reactions: LionDeNittany

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
I do question the authenticity of online posters such as wer0206. There is a large amount of evidence that both the Russians and Chinese engage in massive amounts of online misinformation intended to divide and create overall mistrust in our nation in their efforts to take down the United States and western civilization overall. He may be a plant. There is not the same regard for freedom or even the same value of human life in eastern civilizations like China or places like Russia. We are the impediment for them to achieve their goals of world donination. The only way to do it is attack us from within to influence both the left and right..

I don't think he is a willing plant.
I imagine he is paid to spread this BS. Either directly or via some idea that clicks help him.

But yeah that money comes from the same places he thinks he hates.

Most of his stuff is so utterly stupid it is predictable.

LdN

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
I don't think he is a willing plant.
I imagine he is paid to spread this BS. Either directly or via some idea that clicks help him.

But yeah that money comes from the same places he thinks he hates.

Most of his stuff is so utterly stupid it is predictable.

LdN
Yeah, he may be a number of things - a plant, on a payroll as an influencer of sorts, unwittingly influenced by misinformation, or just a bit mentally unstable. In any case the majority of his posts point toward an extreme dislike of this country, which we all know has some extreme flaws and is experiencing a decline in some ways. Regardless, it is still the best place on Earth. It is fixable by us, not Putin or Xi. Right now the very algorithms of social media are meant to deliver the one viewpoint that one tends to search, so you think that is the only viewpoint or the correct viewpoint. Bad actors take advantage of that.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Yeah, he may be a number of things - a plant, on a payroll as an influencer of sorts, unwittingly influenced by misinformation, or just a bit mentally unstable. In any case the majority of his posts point toward an extreme dislike of this country, which we all know has some extreme flaws and is experiencing a decline in some ways. Regardless, it is still the best place on Earth. It is fixable by us, not Putin or Xi. Right now the very algorithms of social media are meant to deliver the one viewpoint that one tends to search, so you think that is the only viewpoint or the correct viewpoint. Bad actors take advantage of that.
Bahahaaaa! You think I’m on some kind of payroll to spread info that will take down the U.S. from within? JFC and you call me the conspiracy theorist??

My posts point to extreme dislike of the US? Which ones specifically? Was it my post being pissed about our flag being desecrated by that goul pelosi? What I have is extreme patriotism and love for my country and extreme dislike for commies/fascists (2 sides of the same coin) trying to rot numerous countries out from the inside via subversive ideologies then install a one world govt where no one owns anything and are slaves to the social credit system.

Do I support Russia? No. Do I support Ukraine? No. I support the U.S.. Am I going to shed tears when russia takes out piece of shit evil neonazis that have grown like a cancer in Ukraine? Nope.

Heaven forbid I make posts calling out massive corruption on both sides of the aisle, trampling of rights, and child trafficking. Oh my I’m such a crazy radical!!

You’re an incredibly brainwashed and ignorant person. Anyone who gets info from the msm is. The truth is you’re the one being played by misinformation that was spoon fed to you in order to get an emotional reaction. I’m trying to share information. No one is forcing you to read any threads. I’m here to expose the cabal and all their machinations and puppets.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
JFC, sometimes people like Putin do Dick things. It's not always some weirdo satanic cult but things like I want that stuff over there that those guys have.
Wrong. You need to do more research. Do you deny the existence of neonazi groups festering all over Ukraine? What about biolabs where joint US Ukrainian “research” was happening? Would you trust them to not have another “accidental” leak (wuhan 2.0). Putin didn’t just randomly go crazy. He’s acting in what he thinks is in Russia’s best interest (he clearly views the deep state cesspool of Ukraine as an imminent threat on his backdoor).

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
Bahahaaaa! You think I’m on some kind of payroll to spread info that will take down the U.S. from within? JFC and you call me the conspiracy theorist??

My posts point to extreme dislike of the US? Which ones specifically? Was it my post being pissed about our flag being desecrated by that goul pelosi? What I have is extreme patriotism and love for my country and extreme dislike for commies/fascists (2 sides of the same coin) trying to rot numerous countries out from the inside via subversive ideologies then install a one world govt where no one owns anything and are slaves to the social credit system.

Do I support Russia? No. Do I support Ukraine? No. I support the U.S.. Am I going to shed tears when russia takes out piece of shit evil neonazis that have grown like a cancer in Ukraine? Nope.

Heaven forbid I make posts calling out massive corruption on both sides of the aisle, trampling of rights, and child trafficking. Oh my I’m such a crazy radical!!

You’re an incredibly brainwashed and ignorant person. Anyone who gets info from the msm is. The truth is you’re the one being played by misinformation that was spoon fed to you in order to get an emotional reaction. I’m trying to share information. No one is forcing you to read any threads. I’m here to expose the cabal and all their machinations and puppets.

giphy.gif
A lot of the “information “ you share is nonsense misinformation meant to divide. The other posters on this message forum skew left or right but each tend to be very patriotic pro-American in the end. You are not. Your posts and links try to convince that every American structure and most citizens are rotted and not to he trusted. While there is real evidence of some decline and rot out there, most people are still good people and the structure of this country is still superior to the entire world. Would you agree?

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
I'm not getting into the conspiracy bs here. It is a fact that, white nationalists and neo Nazis are definitely in Ukraine. It's a training ground for them. Even National Geographic has been there.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
A lot of the “information “ you share is nonsense misinformation meant to divide. The other posters on this message forum skew left or right but each tend to be very patriotic pro-American in the end. You are not. Your posts and links try to convince that every American structure and most citizens are rotted and not to he trusted. While there is real evidence of some decline and rot out there, most people are still good people and the structure of this country is still superior to the entire world. Would you agree?
I agree that the vast majority of Americans (and people in our ABC agencies) are good. The problem isn’t the structure/agencies its that the institutions have been captured by a handful of evil commie globalists at the higher levels (top down control of the masses). There isn’t just a little decline, our country has gone to hell after just a yr under china joe. Look at soaring gas/food prices and deadly drugs pouring over our southern border. How do you think these insane energy policies/gas prices are impacting lower income families?

Do you actually think the majority of people take the DOJ/FBI/CDC/NIAID/FDA/etc. seriously now after all the illegal spying/attempter coup, political flip flopping, and malfeasance has been exposed? I guess we could completely dissolve these institutions in order to fix them but I’d rather flush the corrupt turds out from the key top spots. If you think these institutions are still working for the American people then you have your head planted firmly up your ass and there’s no helping you.

What exactly do you think epstein was doing with these various leaders/celebs on his island and creepy temple? He was compromising them via a honeypot operation. And he was just one that we know about. DC runs on blackmail.

You:
ZEqQGcialDNp.jpeg

Last edited:

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
I agree that the vast majority of Americans (and people in our ABC agencies) are good. The problem isn’t the structure/agencies its that the institutions have been captured by a handful of evil commie globalists at the higher levels (top down control of the masses). There isn’t just a little decline, our country has gone to hell after just a yr under china joe. Look at soaring gas/food prices and deadly drugs pouring over our southern border. How do you think these insane energy policies/gas prices are impacting lower income families?

Do you actually think the majority of people take the DOJ/FBI/CDC/NIAID/FDA/etc. seriously now after all the illegal spying/attempter coup, political flip flopping, and malfeasance has been exposed? I guess we could completely dissolve these institutions in order to fix them but I’d rather flush the corrupt turds out from the key top spots. If you think these institutions are still working for the American people then you have your head planted firmly up your ass and there’s no helping you.

What exactly do you think epstein was doing with these various leaders/celebs on his island and creepy temple? He was compromising them via a honeypot operation. And he was just one that we know about. DC runs on blackmail.

You:
ZEqQGcialDNp.jpeg

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008

You:
ZEqQGcialDNp.jpeg
Is the overall structures and government of our country, despite all of its flaws, superior to the rest of the world? If not, what country should we emulate?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I'm not getting into the conspiracy bs here. It is a fact that, white nationalists and neo Nazis are definitely in Ukraine. It's a training ground for them. Even National Geographic has been there.
It's easy for it to be a sh!tty area without it always being a conspiracy.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Is the overall structures and government of our country, despite all of its flaws, superior to the rest of the world? If not, what country should we emulate?
It is, but even the best form of government has self serving people from personal corruption to worse crimes, It's the human experience but I believe our system is better.

Reactions: Ski and WeR0206

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
It is, but even the best form of government has self serving people from personal corruption to worse crimes, It's the human experience but I believe our system is better.
Especially when you compare it to the history of the world there is no close comparison. There have been flashes of civilization like Rome or the Greeks, but nothing compared to the U.S. level of innovation, equality, wealth. Yes, we do have a lot of self-serving people and an overabundance of idiots in government that threaten the standing of our nation, but it is not too late to fix that.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
No government is pure and without sin just as are individuals in this story. The situation in Ukraine is very complicated and it is further complicated by intervention of Western and Russian provocateurs. Pointing out the flaws, missteps and the nefarious actions of both parties should be debated in a civil fashion without demonizing one another. Further, media sources have their agendas and biases as we all are aware in seeking to demonize the political opposition.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Especially when you compare it to the history of the world there is no close comparison. There have been flashes of civilization like Rome or the Greeks, but nothing compared to the U.S. level of innovation, equality, wealth. Yes, we do have a lot of self-serving people and an overabundance of idiots in government that threaten the standing of our nation, but it is not too late to fix that.
But we are getting damn close!

Reactions: bourbon n blues

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Yes, we are the best by far. That is why it makes me upset to see these evil commie assholes try to drag us down. If the US falls then the world is ****ed. You should be as equally outraged at what these corrupt special interests have done to our country if you truly love it and view it as a beacon for the rest of the world.

Pro tip, the globalists with whom you have aligned with don’t believe in American exceptionalism.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Especially when you compare it to the history of the world there is no close comparison. There have been flashes of civilization like Rome or the Greeks, but nothing compared to the U.S. level of innovation, equality Yes, we do have a lot of self-serving people and an overabundance of idiots in government that threaten the standing of our nation, but it is not too late to fix that.
Honestly it is a constant battle. A friend is running for Congress from NC's 4th district, he's a retired green beret/Delta Commando. After that a gym owner, shooting instructor. He posted something today about needing more men in congress with these shoes vs those shoes. Work boots, combat boots etc. vs loafers.
Too many lawyers, not enough vets and or businessmen.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
People should start asking why in the fuuck was the US govt cozying up with Ukrainian neonazi groups? WTF is going on here?

Even the dailybeast is talking about it:

Nothing to see here:
https://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-meets-oleh-tyahnybok-in-ukraine-2013-12

Pbl2yKl.jpg

Here is a Ukrainian neonazi at the 1/6 false flag:
LFv7JdsdelSf.png

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Clif's explanation of the Khazarians stealing Jewish identity and using the Jewish religion and culture as a shield is very enlightening. These sick villainous perverts thrive on our ignorance.

history about the Khazarians being chameleons of a sort, stealing identities and screwing both sides is really fascinating. It makes so much sense given the nature of the Cabal and how they are able to control so many countries around the world.

Also...

This really puts the boot to anti-Semitism. Folks need to begin realizing that the Jewish people have been used as shields for the evils of the Khazarian Mafia / Cabal.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Nothing to see here…apparently its ok to support neonazis if they are doing your bidding..

Well this isn’t a slippery slope or anything…

"As a result of the Russian invasion of Ukraine we have temporarily made allowances for forms of political expression that would normally violate our rules like violent speech such as 'death to the Russian invaders.' We still won't allow credible calls for violence against Russian civilians," a Meta spokesperson said in a statement.

In the email recently sent to moderators, Meta highlighted a change in its hate speech policy pertaining both to Russian soldiers and to Russians in the context of the invasion.

"We are issuing a spirit-of-the-policy allowance to allow T1 violent speech that would otherwise be removed under the Hate Speech policy when: (a) targeting Russian soldiers, EXCEPT prisoners of war, or (b) targeting Russians where it's clear that the context is the Russian invasion of Ukraine (e.g., content mentions the invasion, self-defense, etc.)," it said in the email.

Emails also showed that Meta would allow praise of the right-wing Azov battalion, which is normally prohibited, in a change first reported by The Intercept.

The Meta spokesperson previously said the company was "for the time being, making a narrow exception for praise of the Azov Regiment strictly in the context of defending Ukraine, or in their role as part of the Ukraine National Guard."

Last edited:

Bob_Anderson

May 24, 2007
I didn't read this, other than your TLDR, but are all Ashkenazi Jews part of the problem here? Or only a subset?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I didn't read this, other than your TLDR, but are all Ashkenazi Jews part of the problem here? Or only a subset?
Ashkenazi Jews = Khazarian mafia....it's the same group of people.

Clif's below explanation of the Khazarians stealing Jewish identity and using the Jewish religion and culture as a shield is very enlightening. These sick villainous perverts thrive on our ignorance.

The history about the Khazarians being chameleons of a sort, stealing identities and screwing both sides is really fascinating. It makes so much sense given the nature of the Cabal and how they are able to control so many countries around the world.

Also...

This really puts the boot to anti-Semitism. Folks need to begin realizing that the Jewish people have been used as shields for the evils of the Khazarian Mafia / Cabal.

Bob_Anderson

May 24, 2007
Ashkenazi Jews = Khazarian mafia....it's the same group of people.

Clif's below explanation of the Khazarians stealing Jewish identity and using the Jewish religion and culture as a shield is very enlightening. These sick villainous perverts thrive on our ignorance.

The history about the Khazarians being chameleons of a sort, stealing identities and screwing both sides is really fascinating. It makes so much sense given the nature of the Cabal and how they are able to control so many countries around the world.

Also...

I guess I'm gonna have to have a conversation with my Ashkenazi wife and daughter when I get home. Didn't realize my family was part of the Khazarian mafia.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I guess I'm gonna have to have a conversation with my Ashkenazi wife and daughter when I get home. Didn't realize my family was part of the Khazarian mafia.
Did you miss this part of my post?

"stealing Jewish identity and using the Jewish religion and culture as a shield"

I may have misinterpreted your question but let me frame it this way. Are all KM Ashkenazi Jews? Yes. Are all AJ part of the KM? No. The KM took the name of the AJ to hide themselves.

Think of a shady group of "name stealers" claiming to be Jews from a specific region then blending/intermixing into that community to use them as a shield.