ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors from Mississippi that Moorhead is going to steal Don Brown from Michigan

I'd be surprised if that happens, but I'd certainly welcome getting Dr. Blitz out of the B1G so we don't have to play against his defenses.

After what we just did to their defense, why not wish he stays there forever?
Doesn't Hurst leave after this year? Then they get one more year from Gary as he will be able to turn pro.
This is all so delicious.

Prepare yourself for another curb stomping in AA next year.

You have a lot of nerve to say that here after the beating your team took this year in Beaver Stadium. That was an @ss beating if I ever saw one and let me tell you I loved it! Your big-mouth coach had nothing to say after that.

Revenge.

Genius, you're the one who started the thread titled Moorhead was going to "steal Don Brown from Michigan" not me. Amazing what 1 win will do for your confidence. Prepare yourself for another curb stomping in AA next year.

Michigan couldn't curb stomp an overripe banana.

Reactions: olelion
Not sure what inch or 2 you're talking about. But whatever it is is speculation. I'll tell you what isn't speculation...with a team that had 11 players drafted and a supposed genius for a coach Michigan lost 3 of their last 4 games, with their one win coming in totally uneventful fashion against Indiana at home, to finish 3rd in their division. No speculation there. Just facts. So maybe whenever Michigan actually finishes say 2nd in the B1G East then maybe I'll worry about them. For now, nothing but overblown, undeserved hype.

He’s referring to the “questionable” fourth down spot late in last year’s UMich - tOSU game.

Reactions: Madsol
Genius, you're the one who started the thread titled Moorhead was going to "steal Don Brown from Michigan" not me. Amazing what 1 win will do for your confidence. Prepare yourself for another curb stomping in AA next year.

Brady Hoke 26 - 13
Jim(sleepover) Hairball 28 - 10 20 - 6 with Hokes team.

I'd think again about that curb stomping. You may want to be out of town that day.

I get that we like to poke fun at the UM idiots here, but the reality is Harbaugh will be fine and competing with PSU and OSU for B10 dominance.
3rd place ya, but UM was actually closer (an inch or 2) to getting into the CFP last year than PSU was.
UM should be respected as the quality opponent they are.
Sleep with Jimmy much?

In the last 10 seasons, Michigan is 3-5 vs Penn State.

Reactions: SUPERTODD
Wonder what it say that Moorhead offered Brown a month after lighting up Brown’s defense? He must be pretty impressed with him, I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT