ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor on TheMat of a big pick up for Cael (Kerkvliet speculation)

Good stuff fellas. Aug 2 marks the date of our first date 25 years ago. I decided to take her to dinner this year and asked if she would put on something showing her cleavage. She came down with her PSU wrestling tee with Lion logo on her chest. She knew there wouldn't be any complaints from me with that she said.

Good stuff fellas. Aug 2 marks the date of our first date 25 years ago. I decided to take her to dinner this year and asked if she would put on something showing her cleavage. She came down with her PSU wrestling tee with Lion logo on her chest. She knew there wouldn't be any complaints from me with that she said.
So, you never mentioned if you ever married the young lady. You need to make a commitment.:)

Reactions: Dogwelder
I am satisfied, life has gone on. Not your typical situation what so ever. We talk every day, We swam and had dinner tonight. Just got home. Good friends and family certainly help. So do National Championships!

It's 32 years for me and my wife. One of our first road trips was to Penn State football game. I'll never forget it, when game ended I told her we go get something to eat and drink downtown. I don't know what she was expecting but I think she was suprised when I told her make sure your sneakers are tied tight as we walked into the sticky floor of the Skeller.
She now ask me on football Saturdays what time Penn State plays before making plans to do something. She gets it.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
This article is worth a read -- it's about what Smith might do if Kerk goes elsewhere.
https://pistolsfiringblog.com/possi...cowboys-with-kerkvliet-reopening-recruitment/

Also contains this quote about @smalls103 's favorite future nursing home denizen and former #1 PFP troll:
"Interestingly, I saw this tweet in a thread discussing where he should go now that he’s reopened his recruitment. It’s not from a wrestling expert by any means ..."
You left out the best part:

Duke & Duchess @jammenjammenz

hvy AA's per school 2010 to now: Okie St (2,3,6,8), tOSU (1,1,1), PSU (5,6,8), NE (0). NE is out, tOSU is an anomaly, So between John & Cael. Cael can't coach heavies so back to Okie St with a better offer on the table.

2:12 PM - Jul 28, 2018

Since this thread has turned to relationships, I'm going to put a plug in for the play that we saw last night. The Millbrook Playhouse in Mill Hall is currently running, "I love you. You're perfect. Now change." It's a play that looks at relationships starting with dating, all the way through death. Very funny, and very well done. Take your wife or significant other. It might help your, ahem, relationship.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
So Kerkvliet is announcing his school choice on someone's wedding anniversary? Mine is August 14th, just saying.

My anniversary is 3/16. Makes it kinda hard to go to nationals since she's not a fan. OTOH: you're all welcome.

Read that he is going to take all of his visits and not rush the announcement. We may not hear until NLI day, bummer.

I'm old enough to remember when Mark Hall did the same thing. Worked out OK for us. He even added a new school to his list when taking his officials.

Speaking of which: if Kerk is gonna take all of his visits, then he needs to add another school to his list.

#boardpanic
#impatience
#inCaelwetrust

Whenever our anniversary rolls around, my wife tells me we've been married # years. And like clockwork I say it seems so much longer. And like clockwork, I get the eye roll. Happiness is finding the woman with the same bad sense of humor.
So true! My poor wife thinks everything I say is funny. I feel like one of the luckiest guys in the world because of it.

Now that is a good woman right there!!

Isn't that supposed to be a shotgun?

It's an update on Grant Wood's "American Gothic" painting. ;) Btw, the subjects of Wood's painting were a daughter and her father, not a husband and wife.

From Wiki {and consistent with information I received at the Wood retrospective at the Whitney (the 1983 one)}: "Nan, perhaps embarrassed about being depicted as the wife of a man twice her age, told people that her brother had envisioned the couple as father and daughter, rather than husband and wife, which Wood seems to confirm in his letter to a Mrs. Nellie Sudduth in 1941.[1][14]"

Reactions: jtothemfp
It's an update on Grant Wood's "American Gothic" painting. ;) Btw, the subjects of Wood's painting were a daughter and her father, not a husband and wife.

From Wiki {and consistent with information I received at the Wood retrospective at the Whitney (the 1983 one)}: "Nan, perhaps embarrassed about being depicted as the wife of a man twice her age, told people that her brother had envisioned the couple as father and daughter, rather than husband and wife, which Wood seems to confirm in his letter to a Mrs. Nellie Sudduth in 1941.[1][14]"
Only a few months ago I got to enjoy the 2018 retrospective of Grant Wood at the Whitney (which has since been relocated to 13th St and Washington, not far from me). Had never really paid much attention to him because I'd always assumed American Gothic was a lucky one-hit wonder. But I loved all his stuff, and was surprised how diverse he was.

Only a few months ago I got to enjoy the 2018 retrospective of Grant Wood at the Whitney (which has since been relocated to 13th St and Washington, not far from me). Had never really paid much attention to him because I'd always assumed American Gothic was a lucky one-hit wonder. But I loved all his stuff, and was surprised how diverse he was.

Yeah, the 1983 retrospective was a revelation to me. I missed this one at the Whitney, but maybe I can check it out at the new digs (taking advantage of my senior citizen fare). Couldn't find it by google. Do you have more info?

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Yeah, the 1983 retrospective was a revelation to me. I missed this one at the Whitney, but maybe I can check it out at the new digs (taking advantage of my senior citizen fare). Couldn't find it by google. Do you have more info?
It's gone from there, this was a few months ago I saw it. The new Whitney is here. (Google Maps link)

I'm always amused at how some threads take odd twists and turns after the primary topic has run its course. However, I've learned that there are some really interesting people posting here too. Wish I could meet all of you in person.

I'm always amused at how some threads take odd twists and turns after the primary topic has run its course. However, I've learned that there are some really interesting people posting here too. Wish I could meet all of you in person.
So, I do some woodworking, and was thinking about posting pictures of some of my stuff the next time he-who-shall-not-be-named comes up. Something a little different than vacation pics.

friend was up to MA for a business trip last week and brought back 4 - 12 packs of Treehouse brews (Julius, Haze, Green and Sap) to share. if any IPA fans out there, Treehouse makes some good ones.

friend was up to MA for a business trip last week and brought back 4 - 12 packs of Treehouse brews (Julius, Haze, Green and Sap) to share. if any IPA fans out there, Treehouse makes some good ones.

To share with all of us? How nice! When and where is the meet? ;)

Reactions: d-1980
I was there Saturday 8-18 and brought a case of Julius, case of Haze, 6 Very Green and 6 Bright with Citra back to Michigan with me. Made a lot of my friends very happy.
Also had the best lobster roll of my life from the Shuck Shack Food Truck.

Reactions: d-1980
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT