Ruh roh, Cheeto.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Just so much goodness to read in the news report linked below. Mazars' February 9 letter of resignation and disavowal will now make Mazars the "star witness" in the New York AG's civil investigation of the Trump Organization, as well as the related criminal investigation by a Manhattan grand jury. There is also the fact that Mazars prepared The Trump Organization's income tax returns for years. The AG and DA have all of those income tax returns, Trump having fought their disclosure all the way to the Supreme Court and lost bigly with his absurd claim of presidential immunity. So Mazars accountants will will also be asked about those income tax returns as well.

And there was this interesting observation: "Unlike attorney-client privilege, New York law does not recognize any claim of confidentiality between accountants and their clients. In 2017, the New York appellate court rejected an accounting firm’s claim to withhold information subpoenaed by the New York attorney general in an investigation of ExxonMobil on this basis."

So no executive privilege and no accountant-client privilege to shield these miscreants from the harsh light of public scrutiny. Such a pity.

Here's the linked to the article: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...delivers-blow-could-be-pivotal-ny-ncna1289290

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
Just so much goodness to read in the news report linked below. Mazars' February 9 letter of resignation and disavowal will now make Mazars the "star witness" in the New York AG's civil investigation of the Trump Organization, as well as the related criminal investigation by a Manhattan grand jury. There is also the fact that Mazars prepared The Trump Organization's income tax returns for years. The AG and DA have all of those income tax returns, Trump having fought their disclosure all the way to the Supreme Court and lost bigly with his absurd claim of presidential immunity. So Mazars accountants will will also be asked about those income tax returns as well.

And there was this interesting observation: "Unlike attorney-client privilege, New York law does not recognize any claim of confidentiality between accountants and their clients. In 2017, the New York appellate court rejected an accounting firm’s claim to withhold information subpoenaed by the New York attorney general in an investigation of ExxonMobil on this basis."

So no executive privilege and no accountant-client privilege to shield these miscreants from the harsh light of public scrutiny. Such a pity.

Here's the linked to the article: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...delivers-blow-could-be-pivotal-ny-ncna1289290
Man, your side is desperate. Y'know, the IRS has had Trump's tax returns for years now. I think the American people are beginning to care a lot more about likely criminal activity by the Bidens and Clintons. Trump is yesterday's news.

Reactions: psuted

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

What this all adds up to os that Mazar believes that Trump inflated the value of assets, which increased the depreciation write-off, which is tax fraud. Mazar will now testify one behalf of the AG and explain how Trump benefited from this and how systemic it was across the company.

Unfortunately, I don’t think this ensnares trump, who doesn’t do email, know how to type, and doesn’t like to read. He will basically claim that he had no knowledge of if and it was his VPs that committed the crimes.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Man, your side is desperate. Y'know, the IRS has had Trump's tax returns for years now. I think the American people are beginning to care a lot more about likely criminal activity by the Bidens and Clintons. Trump is yesterday's news.
You sound concerned- you should be, your petty criminal god has started his swirl down the toilet bowl. This will be sooo enjoyable to watch - not just his pain but you cultists will go into contortions trying make up excuses. Love it- happy Friday!

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
You sound concerned- you should be, your petty criminal god has started his swirl down the toilet bowl. This will be sooo enjoyable to watch - not just his pain but you cultists will go into contortions trying make up excuses. Love it- happy Friday!
Concerned? I am only concerned about your mental state. TDS is alive and well with you.

Reactions: LioninHouston

Ski

May 29, 2001

Great call, fake lawyer! You should be too embarrassed to tell anyone you are a lawyer, fake or not, based on the poor quality of the legal opinions you share on this board. But you won't be based on the combination of stupidity and arrogance that make up your core. Carry on, idiot!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI and m.knox

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Here is the lunacy of TDS.

The state and city of NY have spent millions trying to prosecute Trump to get him out of office and now to prevent him from running again. None of the allegations occurred while he was in office or were related to his public position, just his private businesses prior to being elected.

Biden has obvious and serious criminal exposure through the Hunter scenarios. There is one grand jury in Delaware which is investigating Hunter's taxes. Merrick Garland has final say on that grand jury. Otherwise the normal legal processes are ignoring Joe and Hunter.

Durham is investigating Joe but that has been ongoing for a long time. Without Durham, Joe would get off scot free for sure, and possibly still evade problems with Durham.

The lunacy is that all the allegations about Joe involve his positions in public service. Not Trump. Russia, Russia is discredited. Trump should have asked more questions about Ukraine and the Biden's activities which ticked off Putin and may have contributed to the present war. But TDS insulates Joe.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Here is the lunacy of TDS.

The state and city of NY have spent millions trying to prosecute Trump to get him out of office and now to prevent him from running again. None of the allegations occurred while he was in office or were related to his public position, just his private businesses prior to being elected.

Biden has obvious and serious criminal exposure through the Hunter scenarios. There is one grand jury in Delaware which is investigating Hunter's taxes. Merrick Garland has final say on that grand jury. Otherwise the normal legal processes are ignoring Joe and Hunter.

Durham is investigating Joe but that has been ongoing for a long time. Without Durham, Joe would get off scot free for sure, and possibly still evade problems with Durham.

The lunacy is that all the allegations about Joe involve his positions in public service. Not Trump. Russia, Russia is discredited. Trump should have asked more questions about Ukraine and the Biden's activities which ticked off Putin and may have contributed to the present war. But TDS insulates Joe.

Anyone who breaks the law should be tried and punished if found guilty.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Great call, fake lawyer! You should be too embarrassed to tell anyone you are a lawyer, fake or not, based on the poor quality of the legal opinions you share on this board. But you won't be based on the combination of stupidity and arrogance that make up your core. Carry on, idiot!

maxresdefault.jpg
Say it ain't so, Ski. Say you aren't against me! What will I ever do, if the self-announced genius of the Test Board is calling me a "fake lawyer?"

Do you even lift, bro? :cool:

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Anyone who breaks the law should be tried and punished if found guilty.
That is true but not the point I am making. TDS requires a full court press to comb through every Trump business, transaction, and tax return, not for justice but for political reasons.

Hillary clearly broke the law when she had her electronic devices destroyed instead of preserving them for discovery. Nothing happened. The operation of the Clinton Foundation was questionable and deserving of investigation. Nothing happened.

Equal justice is not happening.

Reactions: royboy

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Say it ain't so, Ski. Say you aren't against me! What will I ever do, if the self-announced genius of the Test Board is calling me a "fake lawyer?"

CDW was a real lawyer, albeit with pathetic clients, but he was a real lawyer.

Comparatively, you have a degree from perhaps the least prestigious academic institution in the USA.

In all honesty, you’re a fake lawyer…you have no official office space other than your 1960’s vintage kitchen. Is that where you lure the widows and orphans with the promise of showing them Harvest Gold appliances 😎

Last edited:

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Cal is the "least prestigious academic institution in the USA?" Behind even Hermy's alma mater? (What was it called again? It started with an "M," I think.) Who knew?! :cool:

And PPB, fess up. You didn't attend Main Campus, did you? It was probably Penn State Mountoursville or something akin to that.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Cal is the "least prestigious academic institution in the USA?"

And PPB, fess up. You didn't attend Main Campus, did you? It was probably Penn State Mountoursville or something akin to that.
I’m a main campuser, but I’m not from Mountoursville., nor would anyone else. You see, Montoursville only has one “u”.🙄

Oh, Danny! Your challenged spelling skills are very entertaining 🤣

I originate from Michigan…back when Mutt Romney’s father was pulling his RINO act in the Great Lake State. Like father, like son.

That said, in a comparative contest of states from which to originate, Michigan is far superior to Iowa, wouldn’t you agree? 🤷🏼‍♂️😎

Last edited:

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

Coming from the fool that specifically stated, Trump would be in an Orange jumpsuit a year ago. Get a life. Try acting like a lawyer.

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
CDW was a real lawyer, albeit with pathetic clients, but he was a real lawyer.

Comparatively, you have a degree from perhaps the least prestigious academic institution in the USA.

In all honesty, you’re a fake lawyer…you have no official office space other than your 1960’s vintage kitchen. Is that where you lure the widows and orphans with the promise of showing them Harvest Gold appliances 😎

Slippin' Jimmy McGill (pre-Saul Goodman) would blush. Even Goodman had an office (albeit in the back of a nail salon).