ADVERTISEMENT

rudedude: prayers and get well wishes

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
I am a big believer in the power of prayer and positive thoughts. Please join me in sending prayers and/or get well wishes for a speedy recovery to my brother from another mother and friend rudedude. He is resting comfortably this evening following successful, unexpected bypass surgery earlier today. As someone who has gone through this surgery myself I know what he is in for.

If there is one thing I have learned from reading this board its that even though we may not always agree on certain topics, this board community cares about the well being of its members. Thanks.

I am a big believer in the power of prayer and positive thoughts. Please join me in sending prayers and/or get well wishes for a speedy recovery to my brother from another mother and friend rudedude. He is resting comfortably this evening following successful, unexpected bypass surgery earlier today. As someone who has gone through this surgery myself I know what he is in for.

If there is one thing I have learned from reading this board its that even though we may not always agree on certain topics, this board community cares about the well being of its members. Thanks.
I also believe in the power of prayer and he will be in mine.

Best wishes rudedude. You'll be in my prayers. For some weird reason this board can be a great outlet of emotional support. If you need it, we're here.

Last edited:

Please tell rudedude that I am thinking of him, sending positive thoughts his way and am thrilled that his bypass surgery was successful.

Aside from being a great poster, rudedude is the "gif king" of this board. Please tell him to get well really soon so that we can all enjoy his "contributions" to this board and that he doesn't get too "worked up" over PSU's 2017 football season.:)

MaconNitt, please pass along my best wishes to rudedude for a speedy and successful recovery.

tell him I look forward to joining him at a tailgate next fall, to chow down a cheesesteak with Boursin cheese.

Knew a rudedude from a small town north of state college. Psu grad also. Famous for an event in the skeller. He would be about 50 and teaches now. Great guy and hoping this is not him. Best wish either way.

Reactions: MaconNitt

Thoughts and prayers.

Do what the docs tell you and you'll be fine rudedude- and stay with the diet they put you on- at least until the first tailgate when you can cheat just a little

All the best rudedude! Get well soon.

Please tell rudedude that I am thinking of him, sending positive thoughts his way and am thrilled that his bypass surgery was successful.

Aside from being a great poster, rudedude is the "gif king" of this board. Please tell him to get well really soon so that we can all enjoy his "contributions" to this board and that he doesn't get too "worked up" over PSU's 2017 football season.:)
I definitely will. I was hoping someone would post some gifs. I am not that tech savy. Took me nearly five years of lurking/reading before I made an account.

MaconNitt, please pass along my best wishes to rudedude for a speedy and successful recovery.

tell him I look forward to joining him at a tailgate next fall, to chow down a cheesesteak with Boursin cheese.
I will. I am visiting with him later this morning. you have an open invite.

I definitely will. I was hoping someone would post some gifs. I am not that tech savy. Took me nearly five years of lurking/reading before I made an account.
giphy.gif

Thanks for all your well wishes. This board has been a great place to banter, discuss, and bust chops on. I am eternally grateful for the comraderie here and am so glad I'll still be around to enjoy it. You never know what life will send your way and I am extremely touched by all your thoughts, prayers and well wishes. Now if I can just get my med's adjusted all will be well!

tumblr_mkhzuztbvo1r8swqdo1_500.gif

Rudedude...if I could, I'd swoop you off your feet and carry you off to the nearest bar to get sh1tfaced. Get well soon.

Eh, he's not so rude. Although I always did assume he was a dude.

Best of luck, buddy. All of my best wishes are yours.

Reactions: rudedude

Prayers and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!

Reactions: rudedude
Thanks for all your well wishes. This board has been a great place to banter, discuss, and bust chops on. I am eternally grateful for the comraderie here and am so glad I'll still be around to enjoy it. You never know what life will send your way and I am extremely touched by all your thoughts, prayers and well wishes. Now if I can just get my med's adjusted all will be well!

tumblr_mkhzuztbvo1r8swqdo1_500.gif
Get healthy Dude, are you in WB General?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT