ADVERTISEMENT

Roster - not Suriano

dicemen99

Nov 15, 2005
Luke Gardner is also not on the roster.

Dom G. Is listed as a RS FR. This will be his 3rd year.

Cassar listed as a SO.

Dom G. just changed to SO status. I guess they are in fact checking mode right now.

Still wondering about Gardner, seems funny that they had him in the whiteboard video they made last week and this week he is off the roster.

Cassar, V-Rap, Raptor is definitely a rsJR (enrolled at PSU in 2014-15), but could be eligible for an additional year with a medical hardship - not sure if listed him as a SO means they have already applied and received it or it is just a mistake. I know that in the past you could not apply for the medical hardship until you had exhausted your eligibility but I believe that has been changed now.

Dom G. just changed to SO status. I guess they are in fact checking mode right now.

Still wondering about Gardner, seems funny that they had him in the whiteboard video they made last week and this week he is off the roster.

Cassar, V-Rap, Raptor is definitely a rsJR (enrolled at PSU in 2014-15), but could be eligible for an additional year with a medical hardship - not sure if listed him as a SO means they have already applied and received it or it is just a mistake. I know that in the past you could not apply for the medical hardship until you had exhausted your eligibility but I believe that has been changed now.
Got to be a mistake RE: Cassar, as they cannot apply for the 6th year now.

Nice to know the 165 lb national champ is no longer at 149.

How's Gardner beating Pyles if he's off the roster?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT