ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Roman Bravo-Young to return for final season

ja1339, it would really suck to tell people I was a 5-time D1 wrestling finalist. I mean how humiliating .

Right here, RBY states that the lowest he's cut to is 131. Very, very unlikely he'll try to drop down to 125.

I agree with Ben Askren and think Daton Fix would do well at 141. That division is thinned out and like his chances there.

Reactions: diggerpup
Off topic, sorry. What is Bo Nickal's official professional MMA/UFC record. I see so many different results.

: ) I seem to remember some obscure wrestler at 184 who moved up to 197 his senior season to win his fourth title. I think he went on to coach under the name Bael Masterson and had some moderate success. Unfortunately, the rumors of cheating, skulduggery and all-around nefariousness followed him up through the infamous chair tossing incident of 2017. He apparently has now legally changed his name to Who's Your Daddy? and runs a successful company whose product line consists solely of "You got a plan?" T-shirts and adult incontinence diapers.
Lol. That’s great.

except he didn’t win 4

• Wow
Reactions: slushhead
as I said before but next yr I would like to see RBY go all out on offense I think he would major all comers including fix!He could be another Nolf!

ADVERTISEMENT