Now that is interesting.
Noteable 2023 Champions
125 Daton Fix
133 RBY
174 Carter
184 Aaron
197 Max
HWT Greg

Hawkeyes lose the "well yeah, but we have a 4 timer" brag and resort to "yeah, but Penn State can't ever seem to win six titles."

Obviously, this is great news. Honestly, I had been presuming he was probably coming back, but none of us knew that for sure. Barring injury at this point, PSU would now seem to be almost a prohibitive favorite to win NCAAs again, but you all knew that of course. Good times, good times.

Now that is interesting.
Noteable 2023 Champions
125 Daton Fix
133 RBY
174 Carter
184 Aaron
197 Max
HWT Greg

Hawkeyes lose the "well yeah, but we have a 4 timer" brag and resort to "yeah, but Penn State can't ever seem to win six titl
It is interesting to me that it is not interesting to you that we have 2 freshmen National Champs in Facundo and Haines not listed in your notables!

Live look at Board Members envisioning next year’s season unfolding:

giphy.gif

Reactions: danoftw
You know what’s funny? RBY had a higher bonus win percentage last year than ADS.

Reactions: danoftw
Do we still have 2 RBY returns threads going to symbolize his 2 NC?

Must be driving @backdrft76 crazy.
You totally read my mind. I was considering doing something this afternoon to poke fun at the situation, but have been able to restrain myself (for now).

I screwed up in adding the 2nd thread. Didn't see the original.

And am finding it funny that the mods both changed the title (spelled out RBY) and added the Wrestling tag, but didn't merge it with the original.
I think there were initially 3 threads before yours (Clay, Nerf, PA) that got merged and tagged. But one of the perks of your Exempt (and now Legend) Status is that you are not subject to thread merging. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT