ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call: Who is attending the PSU Alumni Mixer on Saturday afternoon at Buford's Kitchen?

I'm going with my 3 kids. Never been there. We only have Friday tickets. Hopefully this is a good place for a watch party.

First time poster long time reader. Iam taking my father Sam minor, tuns 81 this year. He was a captain on the 1960 team. He still love to watch psu wrestling plus his grandkids wrestle high school. It been a rough year would love for some classmates to stop and say hi. Hope to meet some of his teammates.

Buford's is a nice place. They have an upstairs. Good sized. Close to the arena. Hopefully, other fans are eating and drinking at the restaurants around their hotels rather than crowding it. It's the closest nice place/nicest close place to the arena so it tends to get busy for events at PPG.

I'll be there with my brother. It is his first wrestling competition of any kind. Now he will be spoiled for the rest of his life.

Is there a secret handshake or other way to meet BWI board posters?

Upon arrival, hit a duck under; any person that yells "FULL COURT PRESS!!!" is a friend. Any person who scoffs and says "needs more deadlifts" is a foe.

Reactions: danoftw
Been a longer reader on the forum, but a relatively new poster. I will be there with my wife and another couple. Hoping to meet some of the “gang”.

ADVERTISEMENT