ADVERTISEMENT

Rokfin

Psalm 1 guy

Nov 3, 2019
I first subscribed to Rokfin when NLWC started their channel there. I must admit, though, I have not spent much time on Rokfin beyond the NLWC offerings. Now that the college season is over I have spent some time on Rokfin and am enjoying the variety of wrestling content. I have so far not ventured to peruse the non-wrestling channels. I figured there are probably many wrestling fans like myself who are subscribed but don't visit the site often, so I just wanted to remind others of the variety and quality of the wrestling content available on Rokfin. Also, for those of you who visit Rokfin regularly, what are your go-to wrestling channels and are there any non-wrestling channels you enjoy? TIA P.S., on an unrelated note, my enjoyment of this Forum is greater than ever since I recently blocked some posters who consistently drag down numerous threads! I held off on doing so for a long time, but I must admit it has been a great decision. :cool:

Outside of the NLWC stuff (I'm ready for them to start putting some cards together), I like Intermat, Mat Scouts,, Baschamania, PA Power Wrestling, Jason Bryant, Wisconsin RTC (they generally have some good off-season cards), and the Compound has good Youth Wrestling articles (I coach a youth club). I haven't checked out any non-wrestling content, but I'm sure there's some good stuff on there.

I first subscribed to Rokfin when NLWC started their channel there. I must admit, though, I have not spent much time on Rokfin beyond the NLWC offerings. Now that the college season is over I have spent some time on Rokfin and am enjoying the variety of wrestling content. I have so far not ventured to peruse the non-wrestling channels. I figured there are probably many wrestling fans like myself who are subscribed but don't visit the site often, so I just wanted to remind others of the variety and quality of the wrestling content available on Rokfin. Also, for those of you who visit Rokfin regularly, what are your go-to wrestling channels and are there any non-wrestling channels you enjoy? TIA P.S., on an unrelated note, my enjoyment of this Forum is greater than ever since I recently blocked some posters who consistently drag down numerous threads! I held off on doing so for a long time, but I must admit it has been a great decision. :cool:
images

Smalls,

this is your burner account , admit it

Just watched part 1 of the Oslo doc. Hope part 2 coming out soon. I’ve gotten more than my money’s worth out of Rokfin so far - even after paying extra for a few of the special events.

Reactions: jrod65
@OzarkLion's list is pretty spot on. I would add True Wrestling as well. They put out quite a few longer interviews with wrestlers that are typically pretty good. Being an Iowa fan, I also enjoy the IA Wrestle channel, but probably isn't a must-watch for PSU fans....

You should also check out the Wrestling Changed My Life channel. Be warned, you will probably lose hours of your time as there are tons of interviews with past and present wrestling greats.

Last edited:
@OzarkLion's list is pretty spot on. I would add True Wrestling as well. They put out quite a few longer interviews with wrestlers that are typically pretty good. Being an Iowa fan, I also enjoy the IA Wrestle channel, but probably isn't a must-watch for PSU fans....

You should also check out the Wrestling Changed My Life channel. Be warned, you will probably lose hours of your time as there are tons of interviews with past and present wrestling greats.
Agreed! Wrestling Changed My Life is a great channel. The guests are excellent & most often very insightful. You will spend a lot of time listening to interviews once you get started.

Looks like this year's "Redemption Dual" is scheduled for Sunday, April 3rd on PA Power Wrestling. Haven't been able to find line-ups though. It was a good production last year though!

ADVERTISEMENT