ADVERTISEMENT

Rokfin Question

07mantle

Jul 27, 2014
I have had a Rokfin subscription for some time now. Today I went to Rokfin to watch the "King of the Keystone" bouts and I can't open it
...it is listed as "Premium" and that I need a subscription. Is there an additional fee to watch events listed as 'Premium'? Am I missing something
here regarding the nature of my regular subscription?

I have had a Rokfin subscription for some time now. Today I went to Rokfin to watch the "King of the Keystone" bouts and I can't open it
...it is listed as "Premium" and that I need a subscription. Is there an additional fee to watch events listed as 'Premium'? Am I missing something
I couldn't watch it live and I can't even locate the content on Rokfin or through the NLWC just now. I see there is a thread on this with no results posted, so did or didn't this take place to anyone who knows?

Last edited:

I couldn't watch it live and I can't even locate the content on Rokfin or through the NLWC just now. I see there is a thread on this with no results posted, so did or didn't this take place to anyone who knows?
Click on below link. If you have Rokfin account you should be able to watch it. Not a pay per view event.

ADVERTISEMENT