ADVERTISEMENT

Roger Goodell tours Spurs new NFL grounds, "world-class venue"

Goodell got to where he is by sucking dick. Nothing new here.

I've been hearing a lot of complaints from players about playing in the UK and the travel. This may come up with the NFLPA.

At the same time, some notice of the increased TV ratings of MLB, NBA and college football while the NFL is decreasing. Starting to be some buzz about Goodell's contract extension.

The royal we...
The_Royal_We.gif

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
The NFL's obsession with putting a team in London is one of the biggest wastes of time I have ever seen in sports. It's just a stupid idea. I mean, putting a team in Jacksonville was also stupid, but later moving it to England is just pointless. There are numerous American cities without a team that would have intense interest in one. Instead the NFL believes they can drum up interest by having semi-exhibition games in London for 15 years in a row.

Just in time for the Spurs to lose their young nucleus of stars to the big continental clubs.

The NFL's obsession with putting a team in London is one of the biggest wastes of time I have ever seen in sports. It's just a stupid idea. I mean, putting a team in Jacksonville was also stupid, but later moving it to England is just pointless. There are numerous American cities without a team that would have intense interest in one. Instead the NFL believes they can drum up interest by having semi-exhibition games in London for 15 years in a row.
Like Oakland California?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT