ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kraft charged with Soliciting Prostitution

Wow. And they have it on video? And this is the 'tip of the iceberg'? I mean, he was dating this woman - why the hell does he need to solicit anything?

It’s hardly surprising that an NFL owner - a rich, white man in his 70s - solicited this kind of thing. What may be surprising is how deep (no pun intended) this goes and what else it exposes. Kraft doesn’t strike me as the careless type, a la Hugh Grant trolling for girls on the strip. This one may involve a high-stakes clientele and unearth some more dirt.

It’s hardly surprising that an NFL owner - a rich, white man in his 70s - solicited this kind of thing. What may be surprising is how deep (no pun intended) this goes and what else it exposes. Kraft doesn’t strike me as the careless type, a la Hugh Grant trolling for girls on the strip. This one may involve a high-stakes clientele and unearth some more dirt.
As it turns out, it’s just the opposite - it looks like he visited a garden variety rub and tug massage parlor.

Maybe he's used to getting whatever he wants with his money.
I'm sure his "date" found love at first sight with old Krafty.

I'm not a rich old white guy but I don't know - how does someone like Kraft get caught for something like this when Hugh Hefner has a harem of young girls begging to bed him all at once and every night? There are plenty of women willing to make this 'arrangement'.

Answering a questions about the fees at Orchids of Asia, Jupiter Police Detective Andrew Sharp, the lead detective on the case, said the fee for 30 minutes was $59 dollars, or $79 for an hour. He did not specify what Kraft paid. He said Kraft was driven to the parlor.

Kraft is a cheap bastard. My place charges way more than $79/hour.

I'm not a rich old white guy but I don't know - how does someone like Kraft get caught for something like this when Hugh Hefner has a harem of young girls begging to bed him all at once and every night? There are plenty of women willing to make this 'arrangement'.
Yep. He's reportedly worth 6.6 billion.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Yeah it's odd. I don't understand either. Maybe Kraft was just careless. I guess none of the women with Heff were "hookers".

Wow. And they have it on video? And this is the 'tip of the iceberg'? I mean, he was dating this woman - why the hell does he need to solicit anything?

Some age differences I get. Some I don’t. A 20 something guy dating a woman approaching menopause - don’t get it. A young hottie dating a rich geriatric who has less that a decade left to live...okay, wait, I get that one.

rafjzqqeb6201.jpg

Well, well, well. Welcome to the world of humiliation. I've heard so much recently about how great everything is in Boston.

Tell us more about we should wish this asshole was the Steelers owner.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Yeah it's odd. I don't understand either. Maybe Kraft was just careless. I guess none of the women with Heff were "hookers".

Isn't this what yachts and trips to Ibiza or the Cote d'Azur are for? I think if your yacht is big enough, model Victoria Silvstedt (who hasn't been seen on land in decades) is contractually required to be on it. Noting there is some exchange of 'services'....

article-2178285-14315C2E000005DC-200_634x339.jpg

Answering a questions about the fees at Orchids of Asia, Jupiter Police Detective Andrew Sharp, the lead detective on the case, said the fee for 30 minutes was $59 dollars, or $79 for an hour. He did not specify what Kraft paid. He said Kraft was driven to the parlor.

Kraft is a cheap bastard. My place charges way more than $79/hour.
maybe Kraft was only getting his pubic hair trimmed...;)

ADVERTISEMENT