ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Howard Interview

Q: What is the one thing you are going to miss most about not being home?

A: First of all my family obviously. I am seriously going to miss a Taylor Ham, egg and cheese on a plain bagel with salt, pepper and ketchup. Nothing like shooting your cholesterol through the roof to kickstart a good day lol!

Can't take the Jersey out of him.

Q: What is the one thing you are going to miss most about not being home?

A: First of all my family obviously. I am seriously going to miss a Taylor Ham, egg and cheese on a plain bagel with salt, pepper and ketchup. Nothing like shooting your cholesterol through the roof to kickstart a good day lol!

Can't take the Jersey out of him.
Sounds like he's on the Anthony Cassar diet. Maybe he'll be moving up to take Joseph's spot!:cool:

I have a few questions about these "interviews" that have been hosted on gopsusports:
  • Who's conducting the interview? Pat Donghia, or a PSU media student?
  • Why no byline? Is it because it's by Pat Donghia?
  • How is the interview conducted? The Q's have been dry enough that it feels like it was all done just by email?
I'll stop short of giving it a Sloppy Internetting label, and just use the "I HAVE QUESTIONS" meme.

Assuming they've been mere email Q&A's organized by Pat/Another Employee (and not a student) & the athlete, I like how Howard managed to put some personality into his written A's! That's super helpful in elevating these things above mere pablum.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I have a few questions about these "interviews" that have been hosted on gopsusports:
  • Who's conducting the interview? Pat Donghia, or a PSU media student?
  • Why no byline? Is it because it's by Pat Donghia?
  • How is the interview conducted? The Q's have been dry enough that it feels like it was all done just by email?
I'll stop short of giving it a Sloppy Internetting label, and just use the "I HAVE QUESTIONS" meme.

Assuming they've been mere email Q&A's organized by Pat/Another Employee (and not a student) & the athlete, I like how Howard managed to put some personality into his written A's! That's super helpful in elevating these things above mere pablum.

My question is did they have these interviews when Cenzo started at PSU? Because if they did, we’d need to dig it up for some comic relief 😆

I bet Cael knows, you have to know these things when you are a king! 👑 🦁

Funny that when flipping the channels yesterday came on this movie in the middle and watched if for the first time in a long time. Lot more blood and gore than I remember.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT