ADVERTISEMENT

RoarLions1 has been missing

creamery freak

Jul 26, 2014
Roar hasn't posted since May 30. Hope you are healthy and ok Roar, I miss your valuable posts. I know you retired recently like me, so you're probably pretty busy working on the list. :cool:

Hopefully he’s been on vacation with Waldo. If we find Waldo, we’ll find Roar. :)

8125912e3344175e129ccd42c36039dc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: johnstownsteel
We do miss you Roar, but if it's simply because life is full and good, then I guess we can suck it up and try and keep ourselves clean.

Roar hasn't posted since May 30. Hope you are healthy and ok Roar, I miss your valuable posts. I know you retired recently like me, so you're probably pretty busy working on the list. :cool:
Roar is alive and well and living somewhere in New York, or State College, or somewhere close.
He has been absent for a while for a number of reasons and has not read the board for a while and I let him know he missed nothing worth worried about. :cool:

Last edited:
I know I probably check the board only about once a week during this time a year. I'm not a big freestyle guy, so it just is a slow time for me to follow wrestling. The only post I did recently, was when I ran into old ESU Head Coach at local resort. I'm certain a couple of other posters do the same as me.
For me this board was a good mechanism to pass time when I had health issues (Hip replacement, Covid).
Let's hope Roar is busy enjoying life.

ADVERTISEMENT