ADVERTISEMENT

Roar.....weekly radio show

dunkej01

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
have you heard if these will continue this year and if so if they will keep the same schedule as last year (day of week and time). Im trying to schedule my practices in such a way that I can make a show(s), as my son (at least this is what Im telling the wife) would like to attend a show.

Reactions: nitlion6
Yes, they will continue...if the info I have is accurate, and I'm pretty sure it is. Start (tentative) is Wednesday, November 15, with several weeks without a radio show due to schedule conflicts, Holiday's, etc. Last year, the official announcement from Penn State Athletics came out on November 4th...so keep your eyes on gopsusports.com. Stop by!! I should be at most of them.

Day of the week is Wednesday, time is 6:00pm, location is to be announced.
have you heard if these will continue this year and if so if they will keep the same schedule as last year (day of week and time). Im trying to schedule my practices in such a way that I can make a show(s), as my son (at least this is what Im telling the wife) would like to attend a show.

Last edited:
Update on the Radio Show, for those that are interested in listening in, or attending. Can't say much, or I'll lose the trust of others.

Basically, it will be announced soon, hopefully in the next few days. It will NOT be held at Letterman's, it is Wednesday nights (except for a couple Monday night shows for at least 2 weeks where there are Wednesday conflicts), and the show will still have a 6'ish (6:05, or so, after commercials). The two things that will be announced that I can't share are the location, and the start date. More to come.

Wow, I hope JB making the call was never in doubt! The best wrestling radio person ever, love his call. And no Fist to the Back with him, or, to be fair with any professional...!

ADVERTISEMENT