ADVERTISEMENT

Ritchie Lewis mouthing off again

First a challenge to PDIII, now he will beat Jason Nolf.
That's old news. The board already had a good laugh about it. That said, a reminder is not minded. I'd like it to be fresh in my mind when they square off. An extra motivated Nolf could break that mouthy greaseball in the 2nd.

Reactions: Rhino80
That's old news. The board already had a good laugh about it. That said, a reminder is not minded. I'd like it to be fresh in my mind when they square off. An extra motivated Nolf could break that mouthy greaseball in the 2nd.
Impossible -- both "extra motivated" Nolf and Lewis lasting past and/or not broken in the 1st.

I was going to FC the message. I had seen the challenge to PDIII missed the one to Nolf. Saw it on the RU board.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
qMW8eyP.gif

Priceless!

Jim Croce sang it best....

You don't tug on Superman's cape. You don't spit into the wind.

(Edit). I think Jason should just change his walk out song to this, while Zain legally changes his name to Sue during the wrestling season. Lol

Priceless!

Jim Croce sang it best....

You don't tug on Superman's cape. You don't spit into the wind.

(Edit). I think Jason should just change his walk out song to this, while Zain legally changes his name to Sue during the wrestling season. Lol

I was thinking that didn't end good for Leroy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT