ADVERTISEMENT

RIP

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
RIP to my big brother who we had to let pass yesterday. Early 2020 fought through six weeks in icu after being found with a body temp of 68. Between esrd, copd, and covid just too many battles to fight this time. USA 20 years, Desert shield/storm. Saw more of the bad side of humanity than anyone deserves, but maintained his thoughtfulness, gentleness, compassion, and good humor. Keep him in mind if you attend church today. Thx.

RIP to my big brother who we had to let pass yesterday. Early 2020 fought through six weeks in icu after being found with a body temp of 68. Between esrd, copd, and covid just too many battles to fight this time. USA 20 years, Desert shield/storm. Saw more of the bad side of humanity than anyone deserves, but maintained his thoughtfulness, gentleness, and good humor. Keep him in mind if you attend church today. Thx.
May your brother Rest In Peace. Sorry for your loss.

RIP to my big brother who we had to let pass yesterday. Early 2020 fought through six weeks in icu after being found with a body temp of 68. Between esrd, copd, and covid just too many battles to fight this time. USA 20 years, Desert shield/storm. Saw more of the bad side of humanity than anyone deserves, but maintained his thoughtfulness, gentleness, compassion, and good humor. Keep him in mind if you attend church today. Thx.
My sympathies. Your brother, you, and your family, will be in my thoughts and prayers today. May he Rest in Peace.

Very sorry to hear this Aardvark. No problem dropping a good word for him and your family in church today. May he Rest In Peace.

May he RIP condolences

Very sorry for you, your family and friends loss.

Aardvark86, my sincerest condolences to your entire family. My prayer is that the Good Lord wrap you all in the comfort of his arms.

IP to my big brother who we had to let pass yesterday.
Aardvark,
May the sadness you feel inside be lightened by inspiring memories of your big brother.
Thomas

“The bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.”
—Anne Lamott

Very sorry for you and your family's loss and grateful to your brother for his service. May the Lord bring you peace and comfort during this time of loss.

It sounds like he was a great guy and an outstanding all around person. May God Bless you and your family, and may God Bless your brother. You are all in my prayers.

Reactions: psu00
So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.

God bless your family sorry for your loss and may he rest in peace.

Very sorry to hear Aardvark; thoughts and prayers with you and your family. We had a personal tragedy this week too - unexpected death of my niece (brother’s step-daughter) who passed after complications resulting from surgery - she was only 23. Family believes there was medical negligence from her first surgery which led to difficult subsequent surgeries (from different doctors/hospitals) to correct but it was too late. They do not know where to begin a medical malpractice suit but believe they have standing (based on comments from doctors who tried to fix the botched surgery). if anyone has thoughts or suggestions I would welcome them.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Very sorry to hear Aardvark; thoughts and prayers with you and your family. We had a personal tragedy this week too - unexpected death of my niece (brother’s step-daughter) who passed after complications resulting from surgery - she was only 23. Family believes there was medical negligence from her first surgery which led to difficult subsequent surgeries (from different doctors/hospitals) to correct but it was too late. They do not know where to begin a medical malpractice suit but believe they have standing (based on comments from doctors who tried to fix the botched surgery). if anyone has thoughts or suggestions I would welcome them.

Wow, I am so sorry to hear this... my condolences. I wish your family peace, and luck with the malpractice process... I hope that does not add significantly to their stress

Wow, I am so sorry to hear this... my condolences. I wish your family peace, and luck with the malpractice process... I hope that does not add significantly to their stress

Thanks! She was a twin and it’s been hard on them.

Reactions: 91Joe95
In a bed, in a bed
By the waterside I will lay my head
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul
Gunna listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul..........

Aardvark, I am sorry to hear this news about your brother. We will be praying that the Lord will bless you with happy memories and the perfect peace that the Lord promises!

I am sorry for your loss, i will pray for your brother may he rest in peace.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT