ADVERTISEMENT

RIP

RIP to my big brother who we had to let pass yesterday. Early 2020 fought through six weeks in icu after being found with a body temp of 68. Between esrd, copd, and covid just too many battles to fight this time. USA 20 years, Desert shield/storm. Saw more of the bad side of humanity than anyone deserves, but maintained his thoughtfulness, gentleness, compassion, and good humor. Keep him in mind if you attend church today. Thx.

May he RIP.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation"
Sounds like your brother was a very special person. I pray for him and for a measure of comfort for all who loved him.

RIP to my big brother who we had to let pass yesterday. Early 2020 fought through six weeks in icu after being found with a body temp of 68. Between esrd, copd, and covid just too many battles to fight this time. USA 20 years, Desert shield/storm. Saw more of the bad side of humanity than anyone deserves, but maintained his thoughtfulness, gentleness, compassion, and good humor. Keep him in mind if you attend church today. Thx.
So sorry for your huge loss.

Sorry to hear, AA. My wife has lost several siblings and said that there is nobody in the world that understand each other like siblings. They all know the context and history of the family culture; why we are the way we are. Good luck you to and the family.

Sorry for your loss, Aardvark.

Aardvark, I am sorry for your loss. May the memories of the many good times you had with your brother and the help you gave each other during the bad times you got through together be a comfort to you going forward. Leo

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort during this time of pain and loss. May those memories bring you smiles when the hurt subsides.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT