ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Meatloaf age 74

The musical performer with the stage name synonymous with the current state of the PSU ground game.

Life continues to unfold in 2021. I listened to a lot of his music in the 70's and 80's. Of course some of his tracks bring back exceptional memories. Lord please bestow Grace upon him.

Dashboard lights will always be a classic

He sang the National Anthem at the 1994 All Star Game in Pittsburgh, which I attended.

Reactions: Obliviax
Contacted a good friend from high school who I used to share beverages with in the day. Told him if Meatloaf’s passing.
He responded saying he may need to stop and pick up an 8-pack of Little Kings to commemorate the man. A lot of Meatloaf back in the late 70’s in the big city of Archbold.

OL

Why am I not surprised. If he had drowned in a swimming pool, the cause of death probably would have been Covid.
Personally, I think the cause of death for those that that are unvaccinated that die from Covid and chose not to get vaccinated because of misinformation should have the cause listed as misinformation...or maybe have the living relatives sue for some of the funds sitting in some political war chest that got full by spreading such misinformation.

Personally, I think the cause of death for those that that are unvaccinated that die from Covid and chose not to get vaccinated because of misinformation should have the cause listed as misinformation...or maybe have the living relatives sue for some of the funds sitting in some political war chest that got full by spreading such misinformation.
And what do you think the cause of death should be for those who are vaccinated and die of Covid?

My grand pappy used to always say "don't let your meat loaf".

The first time I heard of Meatloaf was when I was watching this celebrity competition on BBC. This video doesn't do it much justice, but basically Meatloaf had to run down Steve Cram an olympic silver medalist.

They had some extra interviews not in this video. But overall it's kind of an interesting throwback to a seemingly simpler time.

Starts at 4:50

• Wow
Reactions: The Spin Meister
And what do you think the cause of death should be for those who are vaccinated and die of Covid?
I'll take a crack at answering that --- it should be Covid. BUT, if you have been vaccinated and have had your booster shot your chances of being hospitalized or dying from Covid are about 1 in 35/50 vs. those who choose not to be vaccinated. Why does that compelling difference not make sense to those who refuse to get vaccinated?

I'll take a crack at answering that --- it should be Covid. BUT, if you have been vaccinated and have had your booster shot your chances of being hospitalized or dying from Covid are about 1 in 35/50 vs. those who choose not to be vaccinated. Why does that compelling difference not make sense to those who refuse to get vaccinated?
Because facts have become irrelevant. The response is simply I do not believe that when data doesn't match preconceived conclusions.

Because you didn’t delineate between risk groups. Obvious choice for high risk groups, for low risk not so much.

And BTW, I know a lot of very ill elderly in nursing homes refused the shots because they are waiting on death to end their pain. Knew one lady that said every day when she woke up she would ask God why she was still there! She refused the shots, died of Covid about a year ago.

The first time I heard of Meatloaf was when I was watching this celebrity competition on BBC. This video doesn't do it much justice, but basically Meatloaf had to run down Steve Cram an olympic silver medalist.

They had some extra interviews not in this video. But overall it's kind of an interesting throwback to a seemingly simpler time.

Starts at 4:50

LOL! I was waiting for Jeffery Epstein to emerge from one of those vegatables. The Duke of York's favorite pedophile Jeffery Epstein Ladies and Gentlemen!

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT