Republicans vs. Democrats

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
4 years of rioting vs. one day.......................................... Sorry Jeff, you are not going to get away with your retarded revisionist history.
You are just stupid, Foxworthy claimed Republicans don't riot if they are disappointed with an election. And that certainly is not true.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Reactions: m.knox

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
One google search , a few seconds , but stump is that big of an idiot he can't first recognize this is probably BS then try a search engine.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You are just stupid, Foxworthy claimed Republicans don't riot if they are disappointed with an election. And that certainly is not true.

You’re just wrong Fog. Peaceful protests are not riots.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
You’re just wrong Fog. Peaceful protests are not riots.
It certainly was not peaceful because they forced their way into the capitol. I'd sure you wouldn't think it was peaceful if a screaming mob kicked in your door and went inside your house.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
He's like all the rest of his ilk, drama first, then never admit when they're wrong. They believe anything from social media or the media. Educated, lmao.
The OP was obviously not Foxworthy, I never heard that bit from him but I've seen it on social media many times attributed to him.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It certainly was not peaceful because they forced their way into the capitol. I'd sure you wouldn't think it was peaceful if a screaming mob kicked in your door and went inside your house.
You fell for a troll job and embarrassed yourself . Again.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
He's like all the rest of his ilk, drama first, then never admit when they're wrong. They believe anything from social media or the media. Educated, lmao.
Funny thing about the post, it's an accurate portrayal of how the sides are operating. However It's not what Foxworthy said , it's made to look like something he said style wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotshoe

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Again, you're an idiot. He's obviously being sarcastic, using the talking point to describe the riot there that was used to describe the riots in the summer of 2020.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Again, you're an idiot. He's obviously being sarcastic, using the talking point to describe the riot there that was used to describe the riots in the summer of 2020.
Hahahaha No, Trump used the word “peaceful” on Jan. 6, when he told his idiots to “stay peaceful” as they were rioting inside the Capitol.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Just because they didn’t burn anything down, throw rocks and bottles of urine at cops, assault innocent people, murder anyone, loot, etc doesn’t mean it didn’t reach the level of a “peaceful protest”. I realize the crowd should have been MUCH more unruly and aggressive, but you have to give these protestors some slack as they are still learning what it takes to be considered “peaceful” by Democrats and their MSM accomplices. Republican crowds are just learning how to be overly aggressive and dangerous in order to meet the standard of a “peaceful protest”.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Hahahaha No, Trump used the word “peaceful” on Jan. 6, when he told his idiots to “stay peaceful” as they were rioting inside the Capitol.

And they stayed “peaceful” Foggy. The only person that was shot and killed was a “peaceful protestor” who was killed by a cop. Unfortunately, her skin color was not dark enough to make it a concern to the lefty’s.

Latest posts