Republicans Trying to Lose Mid Term Elections

NC.Lion

Jan 11, 2021
Reluctantly, I have to agree somewhat with the op. In Georgia, Hershel Walker is not a very strong nominee for the GOP. Many Republicans agree he will not pick up enough crossover votes to beat Warnock. Who is a weak incumbent and could easily lose his Senate seat to a stronger GOP nominee.
Right now kemp is beating Abrahams by w decent amount. Maybe independents split that ticket but are they really gonna split the ticket that much. Will be interesting.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
Right now kemp is beating Abrahams by w decent amount. Maybe independents split that ticket but are they really gonna split the ticket that much. Will be interesting.

That 9% is the blindspot pollsters keep missing. Trump was running 9% behind in PA. Other places too.

I'd wager Kemp is actually running 6 points above Abraham's, and Walker/Warnock are neck and neck.

I think it's the same in PA with Oz/Lurch. It's neck and neck.

Polling in purple states have shown a consistent error.

DandyDonII

Oct 16, 2002
Jason,
Both parties vote as a block anymore with just a very few exceptions.
R's - Romney, Murtkowski and Collins
D's - Sinema and Manchin

Except for those 5 the rest vote as the leadership tells them. The D leadership is very progressive right now. Ted may have exaggerated but just a wee little bit.
You fort Rand Paul.

Reactions: roswelllion

DandyDonII

Oct 16, 2002
And Ronald Reagan would be a Democrat. I can start with the President. Joe Biden is a centrist.
Raegan Would be a Democrat? Ha ha....If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it., Yeah, sounds like your modern day Dem.....

Reactions: Hotshoe

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
No dem I know calls mothers birthing persons, favors drag shows for kids, or is confused about the definition of women.
Like most fascists, you are just a clown who creates enemies to justify your hatred of people and life in general. Go take some more steroids.
I might agree with you that some far right people are making a big deal about it but here in Montgomery county Maryland there are plenty of people who use those terms. The school system advocates for students using the bathroom of their choice and is giving teachers professional development courses about those topics so yes many Democrats in this area do use those terms. It’s also the reason that there are white liberal soccer moms and Hispanic families that are turning from the Democratic Party in this area. In a sanctuary county it’s not enough to change the overall vote on countywide elections but in many local elections the numbers are far closer than what they were just two years ago.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
I might agree with you that some far right people are making a big deal about it but here in Montgomery county Maryland there are plenty of people who use those terms. The school system advocates for students using the bathroom of their choice and is giving teachers professional development courses about those topics so yes many Democrats in this area do use those terms. It’s also the reason that there are white liberal soccer moms and Hispanic families that are turning from the Democratic Party in this area. In a sanctuary county it’s not enough to change the overall vote on countywide elections but in many local elections the numbers are far closer than what they were just two years ago.
It seems like the modern Republican party is flat out anti LGBT. These people have always been ostracized and marginalized . What is so hard about trying to understand their plight, include them in society and making them feel welcome? If a trans kid goes to a different bathroom they are going to relieve themselves, not rape anyone. If we are worrying about kids being sexually abused, we should close all the catholic churches. (Hold your water, I am being facetious).

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
It seems like the modern Republican party is flat out anti LGBT. These people have always been ostracized and marginalized . What is so hard about trying to understand their plight, include them in society and making them feel welcome? If a trans kid goes to a different bathroom they are going to relieve themselves, not rape anyone. If we are worrying about kids being sexually abused, we should close all the catholic churches. (Hold your water, I am being facetious).

Actually a girl did get raped in VA school bathroom and the far-left school board covered it up...because you people are all really odd. Protect the LGBT shield at all costs, destroy everyone else - you support that insanity.

Youth Drag Queen Shows are so, so woke..so brave....why do you oddballs want to send little kids to drag queen shows? Honestly, what is wrong with you?

Reactions: Hotshoe

maypole

May 9, 2022
Wrong. Dems still outnumber repubs 4 to 1 in Montgomery County.

Gorki224

Jun 12, 2021
Jason,
Both parties vote as a block anymore with just a very few exceptions.
R's - Romney, Murtkowski and Collins
D's - Sinema and Manchin

Except for those 5 the rest vote as the leadership tells them. The D leadership is very progressive right now. Ted may have exaggerated but just a wee little bit.
I'd add Tulsi Gabbard to the list of Ds. Well I don't know how she voted for everything, but she certainly doesn't just go with along with the rest and is her own person.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
Ridiculous comment. Same folks as always.

Naah...wierdos like you who support drag queen story hours for toddlers. Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why do you push this on little boys and girls?

Oddball groomers...

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
I don’t support them, you goddamed jackass.
You have a grooming obsession, don’t you Mr. Pedophile?

You don't support them you just support and vote for the far left leaders that fund them and fight for their access to little kids?

Protecting kids is important. All adults should keep little kids from dangerous adults. Why do you disagree with that?

What is wrong with you? Why can't you just say that it's wrong and stop supporting these dangerous people?

Either you want to protect kids from dangerous sexual groomers, or you're a Democrat. You can't be both....

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You don't support them you just support and vote for the far left leaders that fund them and fight for their access to little kids?

Protecting kids is important. All adults should keep little kids from dangerous adults. Why do you disagree with that?

What is wrong with you? Why can't you just say that it's wrong and stop supporting these dangerous people?

Either you want to protect kids from dangerous sexual groomers, or you're a Democrat. You can't be both....
He’s a scumbag , he doesn’t care. These are not decent , well adjusted people.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Well that's a very awful accusation.

If anyone hasn't noticed, Maypole is a sock puppet account for another unhinged poster...anyone want to guess who?

I mean, it's soo obvious.
Royalteabag , Dave , or bob of whoever ? Either way I wish him a bad life. Harm , serious illness , mental strife . I hope he has it rough and it gets worse.
He’s not a useful person .

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
No response, @Jason1743 ?? Not a surprise.
Why are you guys so confrontational and obnoxious. I don’t read every post. Was Hillary a bit of a carpetbagger in NY? Sure. Prior to moving to NY she lived in the WH for 8 years. She had to move somewhere. Both she and Bill both moved to NY after his Presidency where they still both live 22 years later.

Reactions: franklinman

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Why are you guys so confrontational and obnoxious.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you that was confrontational and obnoxious first when you bought up Oz??

So she moved to New York AFTER deciding to run for that states Senator?? Is that correct, Jason?

Last edited:

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Actually a girl did get raped in VA school bathroom and the far-left school board covered it up...because you people are all really odd. Protect the LGBT shield at all costs, destroy everyone else - you support that insanity.

Youth Drag Queen Shows are so, so woke..so brave....why do you oddballs want to send little kids to drag queen shows? Honestly, what is wrong with you?
Nothing wrong with me. If the kid did the crime he/she should do the time. I think criminality and gender identity are completely unrelated issues.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
Nothing wrong with me. If the kid did the crime he/she should do the time. I think criminality and gender identity are completely unrelated issues.

They aren't when schools are encouraging boys to go into female bathrooms and are alone in a private setting like that with a young girl...

...and then cover it up because they don't want their woke politics to look poorly.

But you're wierd, so you'll never understand it...

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
I'd add Tulsi Gabbard to the list of Ds. Well I don't know how she voted for everything, but she certainly doesn't just go with along with the rest and is her own person.
Agreed but I wasc focusing on Senators. Btw Tulsi has been out of office for a couple years now. I think she didn’t run in 2020.

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
The Republicans really effed up PA with awful candidates and will lose Toomey’s seat.

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
Wrong. Dems still outnumber repubs 4 to 1 in Montgomery County.
Do you live here? What part of my post is incorrect? None of it is. And they may still out number Republicans 4-1, two years ago it was 5-1. the county executive primary is still being counted because the current executive lost so many votes due to his far left stupidity