Republicans pick up a House seat in Iowa special election.

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
I see Josh Shapiro is announcing from WPa. this morning he is running for governor. With no good cons running, i see an easy dem win for the next 8 years.

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
I see Josh Shapiro is announcing from WPa. this morning he is running for governor. With no good cons running, i see an easy dem win for the next 8 years.

I agree. There's no such thing as a good convict.

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
So much cheering over a state race, I don't think they've picked up on it yet.
slu - you mentioned that someone had wanted to give my nickname back to me on Tom's thread which is now gone.
Just curious, what more info do you have to offer. I don't really care either way, but you called me out as being a paranoid nutcase. You have any details that supports your statement.

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018
slu - you mentioned that someone had wanted to give my nickname back to me on Tom's thread which is now gone.
Just curious, what more info do you have to offer. I don't really care either way, but you called me out as being a paranoid nutcase. You have any details that supports your statement.

"It seems I took an old members name. How do cancel and leave that member have his old handle back?"

MtNittany

May 29, 2001

"It seems I took an old members name. How do cancel and leave that member have his old handle back?"
Okay. All good. Like I said, I don't really care. I didn't realize it was on the new forum (which I haven't even looked at). Thanks for the response. I hope you understand the original post. He can have it. Hope he appreciates Tillinghast, Glen Campbell's guitar playing, Burt Reynolds, and Jupiter Beach - and is young and hits it 300 yards on the fly.

Last edited:

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018
Okay. All good. Like I said, I don't really care. I didn't realize it was on the new forum (which I haven't even looked at). Thanks for the response. I hope you understand the original post. He can have it. Hope he appreciates Tillinghast, Glen Campbell's guitar playing, Burt Reynolds, and Jupiter Beach - and is young and hits it 300 yards on the fly.

WOW, seriously? You can't just say sorry or admit your error and then you suggest I was making it up. I get it, there's nothing to "understand" about your OP, it was perfectly clear, you feel as entitled to a handle as you feel entitled to stealing elections, you manufacturer some outrage, and then you whine like a little baby.

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
WOW, seriously? You can't just say sorry or admit your error and then you suggest I was making it up. I get it, there's nothing to "understand" about your OP, it was perfectly clear, you feel as entitled to a handle as you feel entitled to stealing elections, you manufacturer some outrage, and then you whine like a little baby.
Go **** yourself.

Reactions: gjbankos and Ski

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
LOL... I forgot, and then you lash out with name calling.
Like I care what you think. Again, go **** yourself and tell the others MtNittany approved this message. Is that clear enough you asshole?

Reactions: Ski

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018
Like I care what you think. Again, go **** yourself and tell the others MtNittany approved this message. Is that clear enough you asshole?

If you don't care what I think why do keep responding to me, you can add liar to your list.

Reactions: franklinman

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
I asked a question and tried to be nice. You turned it into something else.

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018
I asked a question and tried to be nice. You turned it into something else.

Give me a break, you were treading lightly because you thought my previous post was true. You deserved everything you got and got exposed for the punk you are.

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
Give me a break, you were treading lightly because you thought my previous post was true. You deserved everything you got and got exposed for the punk you are.
I'm sorry, did I stutter? Go **** yourself. Twice.

Reactions: Ski

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018
Do you remember Nittany.Lion? The guy got banned for stalking... lol... How creepy.

Yes, I remember him, smart dude, smarter than you. He got banned because a whiny crybaby righty had a hissy fit because he was stupid enough to use his real name as a handle and he was exposed as a liar.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Yes, I remember him, smart dude, smarter than you. He got banned because a whiny crybaby righty had a hissy fit because he was stupid enough to use his real name as a handle and he was exposed as a liar.

Stalking. Let's be honest for once. Creepy.

jrs1024

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2005
West Palm Beach
Ya, cleaning up Pennsylvania and pissing off the stink'n cons. He hasn't lost a court case the ass hole congressional cons have filed against him.
I don’t even live in PA so I don’t really care. But hasn’t crime skyrocketed in PA, particularly in Philadelphia due to non-prosecution? I even hear this broadly from Philly Dems too. I didn’t even think it was much of a dispute. Not that they’d ever vote for a Republican, just a that they’d rather find a democrat that cared more about people than platitudes.