ADVERTISEMENT

REPORT: Penn State targeting Boston College AD Pat Kraft

Targeting!

CXp-0paWwAAII_u.jpg

Hmmm, his speech around the 9:25 mark sounds a lot like Franklin's 2018 post-Ohio State diatribe. They should be an interesting pairing.

He sounds like a really good hire. But a white, male, former college football player with 3 degrees from a Big Ten school, a wife, and 2 kids? That just doesn't sound like the type of AD I would expect a woke institution like PSU to go after. Are we sure this isn't a smokescreen?

This is a day one upgrade over Sandy. Now, how does it work when he gets tired of Franklin's schtick (whining, lying and crying and blaming everyone else for his failures) and continues to underperform against his contract and he can't fire him?

"Now, how does it work when he gets tired of Franklin's schtick (whining, lying and crying and blaming everyone else for his failures) and continues to underperform against his contract and he can't fire him?" UNREAL...What, you been looking in the mirror

Reactions: bison13
Hmmm, his speech around the 9:25 mark sounds a lot like Franklin's 2018 post-Ohio State diatribe. They should be an interesting pairing.

He sounds like a really good hire. But a white, male, former college football player with 3 degrees from a Big Ten school, a wife, and 2 kids? That just doesn't sound like the type of AD I would expect a woke institution like PSU to go after. Are we sure this isn't a smokescreen?
LOL...but, seriously, if this is an indication that the new pres is going after the best irrespective of DEI check-offs, that's fantastic news!

Or maybe you were just whipped into a hysteria.

Reactions: GulfCoastLion
ADVERTISEMENT