ADVERTISEMENT

Rented white van just ran over a bunch of people in Toronto

Last edited:
That's been shown to be a bogus facebook post, fwiw. I know, weird.

wth?
Police have apparently confirmed that the Facebook post was, in fact, legitimate.

Elliot Rodger, if you recall, was the young man who shot up a row of sorority houses in California in 2014, and posted a series of YouTube videos shortly before the shooting about how he felt as though the young women (and their romantic partners) needed to die because they didn’t want to have sex with him. Since then, he’s become somewhat of a hero in certain sections of the internet, particularly on sites like 4chan.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
Only if they’re white. It’s terrorism if their skin is anything darker.
Terrorism is an organized and pre-planned thing. A nut is a guy renting a van or buying a rifle to shoot people without if being sanctioned or supported by a larger entity.

Terrorism is an organized and pre-planned thing. A nut is a guy renting a van or buying a rifle to shoot people without if being sanctioned or supported by a larger entity.
If it were up to me, I would drop the political component from the definition of terrorism. But it is what it is. Whether this guy is "Black, White, Cuban or Asian," he is a terrorist to me but I can understand why someone may or may not fit the official definition.

yo2zr.jpg

Police have apparently confirmed that the Facebook post was, in fact, legitimate.

Elliot Rodger, if you recall, was the young man who shot up a row of sorority houses in California in 2014, and posted a series of YouTube videos shortly before the shooting about how he felt as though the young women (and their romantic partners) needed to die because they didn’t want to have sex with him. Since then, he’s become somewhat of a hero in certain sections of the internet, particularly on sites like 4chan.
This is incredible. Everyone thought for sure it was a 4chan prank. Never even heard about incel culture until yesterday.

Reactions: 91Joe95
If it were up to me, I would drop the political component from the definition of terrorism. But it is what it is. Whether this guy is "Black, White, Cuban or Asian," he is a terrorist to me but I can understand why someone may or may not fit the official definition.

yo2zr.jpg

This is incredible. Everyone thought for sure it was a 4chan prank. Never even heard about incel culture until yesterday.
Yep, agree. We've seen enough terrorists and single actors. Tim McVie comes to mind. Regardless, it is shocking people don't blame the bad actors and start blaming each other.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Yep, agree. We've seen enough terrorists and single actors. Tim McVie comes to mind. Regardless, it is shocking people don't blame the bad actors and start blaming each other.
McVeigh was absolutely a terrorist who just happened to plan his act without the assistance of a defined, outside group.

Reactions: psuro
McVeigh was absolutely a terrorist who just happened to plan his act without the assistance of a defined, outside group.
sorry if my post wasn't clear....McVeigh was a terrorist, totally agree. But he did what he did for political issues. Contrast that to the Parkland shooter or the vast majority of school shootings. They weren't done for political reasons, they were done for revenge (bullying &/or dating, mostly).

sorry if my post wasn't clear....McVeigh was a terrorist, totally agree. But he did what he did for political issues. Contrast that to the Parkland shooter or the vast majority of school shootings. They weren't done for political reasons, they were done for revenge (bullying &/or dating, mostly).

Yep.

My apologies for misunderstanding - I agree. It’s why the “incel” motivated mass killings are interesting in the sense that it appears to be a relatively new intersection between what we have typically perceived to be terroristic motivations and the gender or dating-related violence that typically doesn’t get referred to as terrorism. This seems to venture much more into the broader political or societal motivations that typically flow from terrorism, rather than the narrower, more personal motivations that tend to flow from domestic violence.

Reactions: Obliviax
I'm going to regret posting this (NSFW!), but this meme seems to capture the incel's frustration with "Chads" and "Stacys."

AsshTbk.png

Last edited:
Why does everyone have to be in some special group? Why can’t they just be weird, creepy, ugly dudes?
I mean it’s not like ugly creepy guys are something new.

Why does everyone have to be in some special group? Why can’t they just be weird, creepy, ugly dudes?
I mean it’s not like ugly creepy guys are something new.
Apparently we gotta be on the lookout for these "incel" dudes.

TOP DEFINITION

incel

aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

I'm pretty sure Ryan is an incel. Yesterday he made a facebook post about how all women are shallow and exist to torture men by "denying" them sex, as if sex is something people "deserve", and not a privilege given by potential sexual partners that should be respected.

#incel

by lizalfoe August 08, 2017
Ugly creepy guys are in a special group...it’s called the Pantherlair.
anigif_sub-buzz-7890-1490381928-1.gif

Apparently we gotta be on

Creeps the lookout for these "incel" dudes.

TOP DEFINITION

incel

aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

I'm pretty sure Ryan is an incel. Yesterday he made a facebook post about how all women are shallow and exist to torture men by "denying" them sex, as if sex is something people "deserve", and not a privilege given by potential sexual partners that should be respected.

#incel

by lizalfoe August 08, 2017

anigif_sub-buzz-7890-1490381928-1.gif
Creeps didn’t suffice?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT