ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder tonight WVB #1 PSU vs #4 Nebraska at Rec Hall on BTN

Hopefully Minny was a wakeup call, cause if they play that sloppy tonight. Nebraska is going to hammer us.

And the show about the PSU and Wisconsin programs that is on after the match. I haven't seen it but it was on last week and a number of people said it was very good.
I did see it and thought it was excellent.

Can't wait. Also, the BTN PSU & Wisconsin special is worth watching for the behind the scenes and player insight (esp Megan).

12068951_10206984820552632_8483269891678673905_o.jpg

I know this may draw some flak but I'm looking forward to this match more than the Army game tomorrow.
I agree with you, gambit. Watching the Army game will like watching a team practice session. Army is not competitive with us. The WVB game will be much more interesting.

Reactions: fairgambit
I'm not sure how much this match will tell about the long run. If you remember last year after the Stanford match a lot of people said that it would be a rebuilding year for PSU. As it turned out, it was a retooling year instead. The teams on the floor tonight may not much resemble the teams that will compete in the tournament. I think it's much more important for Nebraska than PSU. PSU players know that they can win but Nebraska seems to choke at the most in opportune time. All in all, It should be rocken in Rec Hall tonight and fun to watch. GO PSU

Last edited:
I know this may draw some flak but I'm looking forward to this match more than the Army game tomorrow.

I imagine a lot of us feel that way. The VB match will be far more competitive than tomorrow's football game -- and there will be more at stake.

And the show about the PSU and Wisconsin programs that is on after the match. I haven't seen it but it was on last week and a number of people said it was very good.

I thought it was well balanced until the footage of the match. They used play calling from the UW announcers and dwelled on a disputed call in favor of PSU in the first set. Sheffield's post match speech in the locker room spoke volumes.

I imagine a lot of us feel that way. The VB match will be far more competitive than tomorrow's football game -- and there will be more at stake.
Well, let's put it this way. I'll at least be watching this one.

Let me see, a non-competitive football game featuring the Nittany Lions versus a competitive volleyball game featuring the Nittany Lions? Ahh, football wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT