Reminder to voters

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
It is a crisis when the POTUS refuses to take questions. WTF is going on? Seriously, will someone who voted for Biden attempt to explain why it is acceptable to refuse to answer questions? So far, the only thing we know is his favorite band.
get-2.jpg

Last edited:

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
It is a crisis when the POTUS refuses to take questions. WTF is going on? Seriously, will someone who voted for Biden attempt to explain why it is acceptable to refuse to answer questions?
Trump went weeks without even letting his Press Secretary hold a press conference. You were silent then so you have zero credibility now.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

McCloudersportLion

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2019
Are you seriously trying to compare Trump to Biden? Trump stood there and took really hard questions from the press ALL of the time. You just aren’t making any sense.

I was all aboard Tom Bradley flew but then the Auburbs bio clocked shocked me and had me thinkin I was Peter Chizim for about 15 days

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Are you seriously trying to compare Trump to Biden? Trump stood there and took really hard questions from the press ALL of the time. You just aren’t making any sense.
No he didn’t. Trump hid during a key stretch of his Presidency. Occasionally he would stop by the gate, yell at a reporter and move on.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Trump White House goes 300+ days without a press briefing – why that’s unprecedented

Earlier this year, as 300 days passed without a formal briefing, a bipartisan group of past administration press secretaries called for restoration of the daily briefings.

“Bringing the American people in on the process, early and often, makes for better democracy,” they said in an open letter on CNN.com.

“The process of preparing for regular briefings makes the government run better. The sharing of information, known as official guidance, among government officials and agencies helps ensure that an administration speaks with one voice,” the former spokespersons said, adding that this is particularly important in foreign and military policy.

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Trump White House goes 300+ days without a press briefing – why that’s unprecedented

Earlier this year, as 300 days passed without a formal briefing, a bipartisan group of past administration press secretaries called for restoration of the daily briefings.

“Bringing the American people in on the process, early and often, makes for better democracy,” they said in an open letter on CNN.com.

“The process of preparing for regular briefings makes the government run better. The sharing of information, known as official guidance, among government officials and agencies helps ensure that an administration speaks with one voice,” the former spokespersons said, adding that this is particularly important in foreign and military policy.
Are you suggesting Trump didn’t answer questions for 300 days?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL... He did his own briefings. Pay attention.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

Death of the daily press briefing: How the White House is closing the door on the American people​

One year since the last official White House press briefing, Reporters Without Borders (RSF) published on March 11 an analysis of the Trump administration’s attempts to strategically restrict press access to the White House. Prior to ending the daily televised press briefing altogether, President Trump held less than half as many as the previous two administrations during their first three years in office.
March 11 marks an entire year since the Trump administration has held a televised White House press briefing led by a press secretary, signaling a drastic break from long-standing White House tradition with the Washington-based press corps. President Trump has held less than half as many of these traditional press briefings—the daily, televised briefings held by a press secretary—during his tenure as the two presidential administrations prior. Even before this administration ended the traditional press briefings altogether, the frequency of the White House briefing—an institution built over a century—was in steady decline under President Trump.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Death of the daily press briefing: How the White House is closing the door on the American people​

One year since the last official White House press briefing, Reporters Without Borders (RSF) published on March 11 an analysis of the Trump administration’s attempts to strategically restrict press access to the White House. Prior to ending the daily televised press briefing altogether, President Trump held less than half as many as the previous two administrations during their first three years in office.
March 11 marks an entire year since the Trump administration has held a televised White House press briefing led by a press secretary, signaling a drastic break from long-standing White House tradition with the Washington-based press corps. President Trump has held less than half as many of these traditional press briefings—the daily, televised briefings held by a press secretary—during his tenure as the two presidential administrations prior. Even before this administration ended the traditional press briefings altogether, the frequency of the White House briefing—an institution built over a century—was in steady decline under President Trump.

Fixate on this....

It’s Official: Trump Unleashed A Middle-Class Boom That Benefited Women, Minorities Most​

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/09/...ss-boom-that-benefited-women-minorities-most/

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Biden is so scared of questions, he warns foreign leaders.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
No. I'd say put him on ignore, but he's going to die a slow and painful death in a few days when this board goes away and he has absolutely nothing else to do with his life.
He’s going to yell at the drive-thru order takers for not honoring his coupons 🙄

Reactions: gjbankos

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
No. I'd say put him on ignore, but he's going to die a slow and painful death in a few days when this board goes away and he has absolutely nothing else to do with his life.
Says the moron with 60,000 posts! Asshole...you are on this site like 50 hours a week. When you aren't out knocking on doors!!! Go help Barletta out...you remember him. You said he would kick Bob Casey's ass. Shapiro will bury him.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Says the moron with 60,000 posts! Asshole...you are on this site like 50 hours a week. When you aren't out knocking on doors!!! Go help Barletta out...you remember him. You said he would kick Bob Casey's ass. Shapiro will bury him.

LOL... "Asshole".... So utterly intellectual... lmfao...

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Trump went weeks without even letting his Press Secretary hold a press conference. You were silent then so you have zero credibility now.

Trump was always available for hours at a time. For you to compare the two is beyond disingenuous. Why would anyone take you seriously? Biden doesn't even take questions at 98% of his pressers. When he does, they're hand picked for the most part.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
It is a crisis when the POTUS refuses to take questions. WTF is going on? Seriously, will someone who voted for Biden attempt to explain why it is acceptable to refuse to answer questions? So far, the only thing we know is his favorite band.
get-2.jpg
Trump ordered you to not vote. Obey him.

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014

Another idiot on my ignore list. He adds nothing here. He's another one who will shrivel up and die from boredom once this board goes away.
Wanna bet? ROFL....2 morons with almost 160, 000 posts. You 2 shitheads should go to the AnnArborAsswipe's trailer and have a big circle jerk when this site closes up. What will the 2 of you shit heads do to occupy the 50 hours a week you spend on this site! Please tell me that I have no honor, I bring nothing to the board, I am not here to adult, all i do is come here and vomit....belly laffs galore form 2 complete handjobs! Just think about all the time you will now have to knock on doors!!!

Reactions: NJPSU

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Wanna bet? ROFL....2 morons with almost 160, 000 posts. You 2 shitheads should go to the AnnArborAsswipe's trailer and have a big circle jerk when this site closes up. What will the 2 of you shit heads do to occupy the 50 hours a week you spend on this site! Please tell me that I have no honor, I bring nothing to the board, I am not here to adult, all i do is come here and vomit....belly laffs galore form 2 complete handjobs! Just think about all the time you will now have to knock on doors!!!
Was it a rough childhood? Addiction? Divorce? So angry!

Reactions: m.knox and royboy

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Nice quote there.... lmfao...

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
No he didn’t. Trump hid during a key stretch of his Presidency. Occasionally he would stop by the gate, yell at a reporter and move on.
Can you be specific about just when this supposedly happened?

Has there been ANY President who appears less and takes questions less than Biden?