ADVERTISEMENT

Reintroducing top 5 dramatic series

#4 is a very tough call for me. At the risk of copping out there are several in the running including Better Call Saul, ER, Deadwood, Hill Street Blues and Band of Brothers. I kind of think Deadwood is incredibly under appreciated. A real, original masterpiece.
Vince Gilligan might be the most talented TV writer of all time.

2 PERFECT series where he nailed the endings. No unresolved storylines, all easter eggs paid off. Even created an entire series out of a THROW AWAY LINE from Breaking Bad.

Vince Gilligan might be the most talented TV writer of all time.

2 PERFECT series where he nailed the endings. No unresolved storylines, all easter eggs paid off. Even created an entire series out of a THROW AWAY LINE from Breaking Bad.
Absolutely agree. The production of both those series is really on another level. Outstanding.

For those into Action Spy series, The Lioness on Paramount Plus is pretty good. From Tayler Sheridan of Yellowstone.

Reactions: hlstone
#4 is a very tough call for me. At the risk of copping out there are several in the running including Better Call Saul, ER, Deadwood, Hill Street Blues and Band of Brothers. I kind of think Deadwood is incredibly under appreciated. A real, original masterpiece.
Cock sucka!!!

I’m glad I taught you that ****ing word!

All hail Al Swearengen

I 😄hearing Nick Pizzolatto was gettin' mad butthert that the new Lady had jack'd his PedoSerpent symbol and put soopernatural things - dared to put supernatural things beyond ar15 confiskator carving up beercans and Nietszsche and acid flashbacks. Reminds me of that story of dorkalork Stephen King humping Kubrick's leg over the Shining.

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum
Was wondering when this thread would pop back up.

Final episode tonight and I have no idea how they wrap up the series. They’ve gone a great job with the character development - the case? Eh

ADVERTISEMENT