ADVERTISEMENT

Referines at it again

Trying to set up “The Game” so the winner can get stomped as usual in either the playoffs or a NY6 bowl game.

They called that same sh*t against UW a few years back playing UM. You never see that call. The refs are so blatant they don't even hide crookedness. TD UM.

my god this conference is a joke. Trying to give Michigan this game
After watching the purported “defensive holding” on Windsor, the conference bias is an ongoing legitimate concern, not just a conspiracy theory.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Harbaugh coaches that (and is in the refs ear about it).

In the Michigan/Iowa game in 2016, U-M was down 11-10 and punting with 11:30 left. Iowa was called for roughing the snapper. U-M drove for a field goal to go up 13-11.

That was the winning margin, until Iowa's own field goal at the gun.

And not only because that call is pretty much never called, but he barely even touched him let alone hold him.

And he wasn’t pulling or trying to get to the LB

Seriously the worst call I’ve ever seen

They called that same sh*t against UW a few years back playing UM. You never see that call. The refs are so blatant they don't even hide crookedness. TD UM.
They called it on Iowa 2 years ago vs. Michigan as well.

They called it on Iowa 2 years ago vs. Michigan as well.

the punt from UMich to Wisky at about 5 min in 3rd - check that spot. referine put ball where it landed out of bounds around 8 yd line. ball went out around 25 in the air. bias is incredible.

It's like holding on a DT on a run away from him
Yep. That kept their game tying touchdown drive alive. Its pathetic to watch that feeble a call help get you beat. They get 7 instead of 3 because we have a player get a personal foul. That was legit. Sit down son your selfish.

I posted earlier today on a horrendous call blatantly favoring Ohio State and it got deleted, but we saw it as well in our game and now favoring Michigan. BIG officiating today especially has to be graded as a C that doesn’t mean average, it means CORRUPT

I agree about the bad call on Windsor of defensive holding. Why would anyone hold while they're in hot pursuit of the ball carrier? It was the worst call that I've seen in awhile. I'm not blaming the refs on the loss, but they missed a few offensive holds on MSU at the end of the game at a critical time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT