ADVERTISEMENT

PA HS Wrestling thread

The sellers? The Buyers? The people in poor countries that will obviously be getting them?
Yes.

Doing things in the nude is the way we face our demons, by presenting ourselves to the public and never taking “no” for an answer. It’s not popular in today’s politically correct climate but the fact is if you can't do things ... and I mean anything and everything in the nude... then you were never man enough anyway.

Yes.

Doing things in the nude is the way we face our demons, by presenting ourselves to the public and never taking “no” for an answer. It’s not popular in today’s politically correct climate but the fact is if you can't do things ... and I mean anything and everything in the nude... then you were never man enough anyway.
YOU INSPIRED ME!! I built up enough courage to walk into my Bank to cash a check. It felt awesome!

PS: Can someone front me some bail money? I left my wallet in my pants :)

Last edited:
@dunkej01, can you help me interpret what this means?
Not Dunk but here goes anyway ...

Wille replied to Mineo, who posted about the new head coach at Shapiro's HS (Bullis School in Maryland, which is in national preps).

Willie's reply implies Shapiro may be leaving Bullis for some other school.

Jagger's reply implies New Jersey. Shapiro lives in Maryland (suburban DC). So unless his parents got new jobs and they're moving, this implies he's headed to Blair. Whether this part is real or speculating or joking around, who knows.

Not Dunk but here goes anyway ...

Wille replied to Mineo, who posted about the new head coach at Shapiro's HS (Bullis School in Maryland, which is in national preps).

Willie's reply implies Shapiro may be leaving Bullis for some other school.

Jagger's reply implies New Jersey. Shapiro lives in Maryland (suburban DC). So unless his parents got new jobs and they're moving, this implies he's headed to Blair. Whether this part is real or speculating or joking around, who knows.
Okay, so how does Taylor Ham (whatever or whoever that is) imply New Jersey? Or am I missing something obvious?

ADVERTISEMENT