ADVERTISEMENT

RECAP: Dotson sets record, Penn State pulls away late against Maryland

Dotson is just amazing, making his case for the title of PSU WR GOAT, and setting himself up to make plenty of do-ri-me come draft day next spring. Good for him.

Dotson, Washington, and Clifford are hands down my favorite players on this team.

Congrats to Dotson. He deserves this record and deserves a special notoriety. By far the most "natural" receiver we've ever had, and there have been many great ones.

And I love his manner after making great plays. Nothing over-exuberant. "Been there before." Removes helmet. Takes seat on bench.

Terrific.

Hes up to 71 for 932 and 9 tds on the year I believe, if not already there he's close to top 5 career in all three categories as well. Arob had 1400 or so yards in a season for the record, so lots of records JD is in play for.

Reactions: psualt and Jerry
Dotson, Washington, and Clifford are hands down my favorite players on this team.

Congrats to Dotson. He deserves this record and deserves a special notoriety. By far the most "natural" receiver we've ever had, and there have been many great ones.

And I love his manner after making great plays. Nothing over-exuberant. "Been there before." Removes helmet. Takes seat on bench.

Terrific.
Dotson is a class act. Plays 100%, doesn't showboat, doesn't talk smack to the opponents, just does his thing and makes big plays. He's everything to like in a great college football player.

Dotson is just amazing, making his case for the title of PSU WR GOAT, and setting himself up to make plenty of do-ri-me come draft day next spring. Good for him.

He does everything at such a high level that I'm surprised he's not more involved in some of these 4th and short type situations that have gone sour batch kids - trying to slam a 250-280 pounder up the middle hut he ends up hobble dance dance revolutioning around in the mesh point. Without an auto 1 1/2 yard QB sneak, dudes like Dotson are used like the Cartman Cash Machine for 4th and short in the sprad o.

One major thing Dotson also does that makes him a great pick is flying to the ball and even on fair catches saving We Are from being backed up further. He saved PSU major field position agaist Aussie style punter Ohio State used- punterrunning right and kicking low angle tothe right and Dotson still fair hawked it. NFL is Ws and Ls on a razor thin margin and #5 does it awl.

Reactions: Sharkies
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT