ADVERTISEMENT

Recap: 149 & 285 wrestle off, as PSU rolls at Keystone Classic

Cassar May run into trouble with the big guys who can throw their weight on him. Cassar is what.. 220? 230? Some of those fat guys may make life miserable for him. A bad draw with three fat guys in a row negates his athletic advantages and would add to fatigue.

I am most excited to see what him, spencer lee, Nolf, and fix do this year. Nolf and lee will battle it out for hodge. Is fix’s Hype real? Or is it the product of Flo marketing? What is Cassar capable of?

These are the story lines I am most interested in.
Please don't take this wtong.... Lee is great, however all TF' s so far to Nolf's 4 of 5 pins. Yes I realize that pine are only one of 5 criteria. Lee will win one soon enough I just don't believe it will b this year unless Nolf loses.

Please don't take this wtong.... Lee is great, however all TF' s so far to Nolf's 4 of 5 pins. Yes I realize that pine are only one of 5 criteria. Lee will win one soon enough I just don't believe it will b this year unless Nolf loses.

Yep. But as we get into the meat of the schedule, I think Nolf has a few closer bouts. It’s just a tougher weight than 125. Nolf is head and shoulders ahead of the field though so it may not matter much.

Also, I disagree with your canine opinions as spitz dogs rule. Look up my handle on Instagram of you wanna see pictures of my dog. :)

Cassar May run into trouble with the big guys who can throw their weight on him. Cassar is what.. 220? 230? Some of those fat guys may make life miserable for him. A bad draw with three fat guys in a row negates his athletic advantages and would add to fatigue.

I am most excited to see what him, spencer lee, Nolf, and fix do this year. Nolf and lee will battle it out for hodge. Is fix’s Hype real? Or is it the product of Flo marketing? What is Cassar capable of?

These are the story lines I am most interested in.

In my book Fix's hype is totally for real. He looked very good in decisively beating former NCAA runner-up Lizak on Sunday--in one of his first collegiate duals. Gross is very, very tough, but it would not surprise me to see Fix beat him at the end of the year.

Lee has the same shot at the Hodge as Zain did as a SO.

Except that Jason >> Dieringer as a Hodge candidate due to pins and dominance.

Also Bo > or >> Dieringer for the same reasons.

Reactions: Dogwelder
In my book Fix's hype is totally for real. He looked very good in decisively beating former NCAA runner-up Lizak on Sunday--in one of his first collegiate duals. Gross is very, very tough, but it would not surprise me to see Fix beat him at the end of the year.
Agreed. Hadn't seen Fix in a while. I'm now surprised about the debate about him going 25 or 33 (before the season started). He looked jacked at 33. I put him in that tier of guys I think could win it all with Gross and Micic.
I'll reserve judgment on RBY for awhile. Highly impressed so far.

Agreed. Hadn't seen Fix in a while. I'm now surprised about the debate about him going 25 or 33 (before the season started). He looked jacked at 33. I put him in that tier of guys I think could win it all with Gross and Micic.
I'll reserve judgment on RBY for awhile. Highly impressed so far.

Fix v Suriano in January should be a good one.

Yep. But as we get into the meat of the schedule, I think Nolf has a few closer bouts. It’s just a tougher weight than 125. Nolf is head and shoulders ahead of the field though so it may not matter much.

Also, I disagree with your canine opinions as spitz dogs rule. Look up my handle on Instagram of you wanna see pictures of my dog. :)

Define “closer”.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT