ADVERTISEMENT

Rec Hall question?

the group you see standing at the near end of the mat are the students who sit on the mat during matches. they are required to stay on their butts, even as the matches get intense. the lowest row behind them isn't sold, and the lowest couple that are sold are a bit obstructed when mat wrestling is going on but the video board is also live so you can watch there as well.

I never did understand why people would go to an event to end up watching it on an oversized television.

Reactions: Waxman1607
i was in row 2 behind the students for Ohio State this year and even though some of the action was hard to see and I had to rely on the video board 25% of the time, it was absolutely the place to be...

I never did understand why people would go to an event to end up watching it on an oversized television.

not that hard to understand ...go to a game in Beaver Stadium...have seats in the first row of the stadium in the north end ...with the bleachers on the field in front of you (where the top row is even with your row) ...and then ...forget to bring your glasses...lol ...however ...even then ...watching on the big screen doesn’t work when PSU is on defense because the guy running the video keeps running crowd shot video until the ball has already been snapped

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT