ADVERTISEMENT

Real to Hawks

I still love how I am so angry by using caps what a joke let me know when you can hear a sound on here?unless your watching a video?I will say I am mellower than anyone on this site.even if you dont believe it well thats your choice!I know your all just joking!
Have you ever tried message boarding with laser focus and cupped hands?

i did say it. multiple times lol settle down francis and read before you post
I don't weigh in around here much anymore. Which, being self aware, is unfortunate because now I only weigh in when somebody pisses me off. But anyway, toss me into the bucket of Penn State fans who gives zero ****s about what Iowa does. As long as Cael is Cael, TnT are TnT, and PA wrestling is PA wrestling, what Iowa does couldn't possibly concern me less. I only comment about it because the whole board is filled with you guys. You guys are to passive-aggressive what your wrestlers are to push outs and injury timeouts. Real Woods ain't gonna get you over the top. You need the wrestling equivalent of 3 Tiger Woods for next season. Good luck with that. Carry on.

I don't weigh in around here much anymore. Which, being self aware, is unfortunate because now I only weigh in when somebody pisses me off. But anyway, toss me into the bucket of Penn State fans who gives zero ****s about what Iowa does. As long as Cael is Cael, TnT are TnT, and PA wrestling is PA wrestling, what Iowa does couldn't possibly concern me less. I only comment about it because the whole board is filled with you guys. You guys are to passive-aggressive what your wrestlers are to push outs and injury timeouts. Real Woods ain't gonna get you over the top. You need the wrestling equivalent of 3 Tiger Woods for next season. Good luck with that. Carry on.
3 Tiger Woods?

Thats a lot of pills, hookers, and shenanigans.....I approve. @Feltersfacts needs to get on this pronto.

Ill beat @Jefe to it....Pitt and the Goofers also approve!

you seem pretty angry to not be concerned. this board has 20+ pages about the hawkeyes picking up one transfer. maybe just relax a little.

and no real woods will not put us over the top. that's correct. abe assad's hodge trophy will though @johnstownsteel

you seem pretty angry to not be concerned. this board has 20+ pages about the hawkeyes picking up one transfer. maybe just relax a little.

and no real woods will not put us over the top. that's correct. abe assad's hodge trophy will though @johnstownsteel
This isn't about Woods. If you were paying attention, you'd get that. It’s exactly why I mentioned Cenzo. There is nothing funny about any of this. There is nothing to make light of. This is about the future of wrestling, not Woods. PSU didn't even go after him. Meanwhile, your dumbass board made outrageous statements that we did. This is about a far bigger picture.

This isn't about Woods. If you were paying attention, you'd get that. It’s exactly why I mentioned Cenzo. There is nothing funny about any of this. There is nothing to make light of. This is about the future of wrestling, not Woods. PSU didn't even go after him. Meanwhile, your dumbass board made outrageous statements that we did. This is about a far bigger picture.
you seem lost. maybe take a 15 minute breather, come back and read through the exchange again and realize that i'm not the one you should be yelling at

Reactions: WildTurk
you seem lost. maybe take a 15 minute breather, come back and read through the exchange again and realize that i'm not the one you should be yelling at
Dude, don't tell anyone on this board to do anything.

• Wow
Reactions: kevin310
@Hotshoe @js0873

giphy.gif

Seriously, js8793 is one of the more reasonable posters in either board. Let’s not go all HR on him just bc he posts some things you may not agree with.
haha it's fine lol posting on the boards and the cubs game on my phone are gonna get me through this last hour of work.

i do wish there was some actual wrestling to talk about. any word on if the psu crew is going to be at trials? especially the youngsters at juniors. didn't see much of them this year.

Maybe I'm a bit naive, but I think most coaches are honorable men. They are also smart enough to know that turning portal/NIL opportunities into a free for all is not in the long-term interest of the sport.

The wrestling community is fairly close-knit and I suspect they will begin to police themselves along with the people around them.

It seems to me that a coach (Rob Koll*) could call another coach (Scott Goodall*) and say, "Hey ... did you know your people are trying to recruit one of my AA"? Then said coach (Goodall) would put a stop to it.

Well ... okay, maybe not. But at least, in theory, it could work this way.🤷‍♂️

*Names are chosen at random.;)
You said “most” and maybe I’d agree with that… but after the 0:01 injury defaults… at weight classes where they didn’t send a guy out in the dual meet preceding the extra matches…

Reactions: jack66
Seriously, js8793 is one of the more reasonable posters in either board. Let’s not go all HR on him just bc he posts some things you may not agree with.
Besides, it’s been a tough day for @js8793 . He’s over on HR talking them out of suing Willie.

As an aside… libel - okay. But antitrust? Can anyone explain that one to me? Do they think “antitrust” is two words and they want to sue Willie for literally breaking their trust?

haha it's fine lol posting on the boards and the cubs game on my phone are gonna get me through this last hour of work.

i do wish there was some actual wrestling to talk about. any word on if the psu crew is going to be at trials? especially the youngsters at juniors. didn't see much of them this year.
I’ve been asking the same question and no one seems to know. I’m really hoping we see Howard, Bartlett, SVN, and Facundo at Juniors. Howard has been tweeting a lot lately about being excited to compete.

Fantastic contributor to this board. Always appreciated his analysis but obviously when he first got here, there were "he's just here to downplay PSU wrestlers vibes" Like I said, I actually got a new appreciation for him when I lurked HR and came across his analysis there also. Literally the same guy with Iowa wrestlers, no sugar coating, same objective analysis and willingness to point out weaknesses.

Fantastic contributor to this board. Always appreciated his analysis but obviously when he first got here, there were "he's just here to downplay PSU wrestlers vibes" Like I said, I actually got a new appreciation for him when I lurked HR and came across his analysis there also. Literally the same guy with Iowa wrestlers, no sugar coating, same objective analysis and willingness to point out weaknesses.
@js0873 just because you logged out and back in.....

Reactions: NittanyLion84

Some actual wrestling to talk about? You, me, under a bridge somewhere in Tennessee? 😝

this is exactly my point actually. psu fans critiquing iowa for it are being stupid.
PSU fans are not critiquing Iowa or Brands for doing it. At least the fans on this board. PSU fans are poking fun at the idiocy that is HR. Brands has brought in better recruits (Spencer over several other high end 125 pounders) and multiple transfers to displace other recruits and existing team members, but the circus clowns on HR spew their typical Cael is a disloyal meanie wennie for doing the same.

For a guy who is quite capable at analyzing and understanding the complexities of high end wrestling you overly easily lose your thought process when defending your home dumpster.

Just stop with the over-recruiting bullsh&t, because that's what it is. That's as dumb as saying free agency is overreaching. A coaches job is to win. Get over it. Iowa has zero room to talk, especially the sh&t hole board you come from.
Not to mention it's already been established cael.did not recruit over beard dean called and asked if he could wrestle. Don't even think Cael didn't have a conversation with beard about this or you don't know that much about Cael. I honestly believe he wants everyone on that team to succeed he is that type of person not just a coach

I guess woods missed the point Griffith was making last yr shows he doesnt give a crap about Stanford wrestling!!

Reactions: therod
ADVERTISEMENT