ADVERTISEMENT

Real to Hawks

Should I remind you of all the asinine posts made here? Beau was about to be a forgotten wrestler for the next 2 years by several.
You should have stuck this one in your pocket until things aren’t so “fresh”. Let us first forget about how Hawk Fans are now trying to push Henson down to 133, or trying to bump him and Max up a weight class to make room for your new transfer …or even pushing Henson out altogether for a couple years.

You should have stuck this one in your pocket until things aren’t so “fresh”. Let us first forget about how Hawk Fans are now trying to push Henson down to 133, or trying to bump him and Max up a weight class to make room for your new transfer …or even pushing Henson out altogether for a couple years.
Fresh or not, there are stupid things posted on both sites. Get your cherry pickers out.

Reactions: gptakba
Next story. Between freestyle and the drama caused by the portal and NIL, we shouldn't run out of topics during the college off-season. When we do, there's always discussions about food 😂 :) .
And fishing! I caught 2 nice smallies today with the boy on our local creek. Still a bit early but we weren't skunked atleast. The wife attempted Beef Wellington for the first time. Good meat, soggy pastry. I didn't complain. Life is good

That has nothing to do with what I asked JTS. And not a single one of those post was from me as I'm sure you know.

Should I remind you of all the asinine posts made here? Beau was about to be a forgotten wrestler for the next 2 years by several.

I pay attention
In memory of Forgotten by some 141s:
Some hawk recruit when Lugo showed up.
Some hawk recruit waiting for Lugo to move on when Eierman showed up.
Some other guys waiting for Woods to show up.
Thank you guys for being in the best lightweight room in the country when we found a better lightweight in some other room

That has nothing to do with what I asked JTS. And not a single one of those post was from me as I'm sure you know.

I pay attention
But the difference is this board doesn’t tell you to crawl up brand’s backside when you point that out.

Maybe it can be that simple. I think a lot of college sports fans are going to be turned off by the movement. I think it's great, personally.

Also, can I just say that while, personally, I'm very excited an elite wrestler is going to Iowa, I take way more joy in Mineo being wrong again.
I don't have a problem with the portal, nor the money. Adults have been coming and going chasing money provided by student-athletes forever. Allowing the student-athletes to work the system so it can work for what's best for them seems AOK with me.

Reactions: goldenanimal
I would like someone in wrestling media to obtain woods team physical paperwork.

It's going to be Important for the intranet wars to chart his knees and shoulders deterioration over the next 2 years
Actually, you got closer here than you probably realized in figuring out how he ended up going to the Hawkeyes. Signed a lucrative NIL deal with Donjoy® Performance.

With so many Hawkeye seniors out of eligibility, Donjoy® knew they needed a refresh in marketing. Plus, they already had a modeling deal with Murin for their “Brace Advisor” product selector tool, so this made some sense.

I pay attention
Just stop already. Most of what you saw was speculation be smarter

Reactions: nitlion6
It’s like leak who is leading but don’t announce it a few days to see who beats that offer then takes that.

Good luck to Woods. These moves are making for some interesting team dynamics. Wrestler for hire is here to stay like it or not.

Reactions: Ski
Being the most hated poster on here, it may surprise you, but, I think Bartlett will be a totally different wrestler at 141. Does Iowa pick up points on us? Yes. A lot of points? I say no. Woods will see the podium, but Beau is going to be on that same podium and not that far below Woods.

ADVERTISEMENT