ADVERTISEMENT

Ready or not? James Franklin mum on QB Sean Clifford status ahead of Illini

Penn State head coach James Franklin offered no clues as to the program's plans at quarterback this weekend against the Illini.

With Ford & Lovett unavailable, did any of the reporters ask about the status of Coziah Holmes, injured, redshirting, bad pass blocker, not familiar enough with the playbook, discipline dog house?

Reactions: BBrown and BW Lion
Penn State head coach James Franklin offered no clues as to the program's plans at quarterback this weekend against the Illini.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Clifford pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Reactions: PrtLng Lion
My guess is with Clifford and the rest of the QBs each taking a 1/3 of the reps in practice it is still up in the air probably game time decision. I don't think they start Clifford unless he is truly healthy. They should be good enough to win against Illinois with either of the other backup QBs. Think they don't want to chance reinjuring him and want him 100% for OSU

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Clifford pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
+1 Bueller.

Hi, my name is Wallace Breen, and Clifford has 2 broken legs. In addition, 8 out of 11 offensive starters are out for the season, while all 11 defensive starters have been diagnosed with Polio.

Cancel the season.

Breen...out...

Hi, my name is Wallace Breen, and Clifford has 2 broken legs. In addition, 8 out of 11 offensive starters are out for the season, while all 11 defensive starters have been diagnosed with Polio.

Cancel the season.

Breen...out...

You left out the key staples of a WB post:

1 BoB set us up for a title run and or JF and his merry band have only won with BoB recruits
2 Trace sucks. Hack was the next Tom Brady until JF arrived.
3 ignore every statistical category, our defenses have gotten progressively worse

Otherwise, you were spot on.

Reactions: 21Guns.
I have it on good authority that Sean doesn’t believe in “isms”.

Reactions: PSU_Nut and 21Guns.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT